The Rise of Yuri is because of the Rise of Isekai

As more and more men get TRUCKED, this leaves Japan with an abundance of girls who will have no choice than to start dating each other.

Attached: 1645774204957.png (1600x1200, 297.65K)

Some meta isekai that explains this and deals with both worlds and the mystery that causes the trucking would actually be cool for once.
Which is why it will never happen since isekai aren't isekai if they don't stick to that tired same formula.

You did good, truck-kun
Or should I say, truck-chan

So this is why Saki feels post apocalyptic at times. Naruhodo.

Nip yuri is almost all trash.

As compared to non-Japanese yuri?

Attached: 1649282519220.png (776x208, 22.25K)

Fine. Yuri is almost all trash, gook lesbians are much better.

What makes them so much better then?

That's the plan

Greetings fellow daoist. Where might one meditate on the elusive dao of korean lesbians? Forgive junior, but this humble one has never seen examples of such a powerful treasure.

what about foreigners?

Not japanese

Yuri is amazing, that's why it will be the wild card to beat Isekai.

Yes

>Truck-kun had always a woman behind the wheel

Kirby recently isekai'd an invasive biblical angel driven insane by decades of human experimentation and tourist attraction without running it by anyone. They have to start limiting the number of summons eventually. Also, fantasy worlds are better for any forbidden love or harems.

Aren't woman overworking themselves until they're dead and getting isekai'd into villianesses?

Why are lesbians like this?

Attached: 19 (1).png (1115x1600, 1.01M)

ooh this is the ntr one. NTR yuri is great (except that shallow dumb one netezou trap I think it was

>NTR yuri series
They exist? Name 5 please kind user.

The final boss finishers in the past several Kirby games have been more anime than any anime I've ever watched.

Also, to stay on topic.

Attached: __adeleine_ribbon_zan_partizanne_flamberge_and_francisca_kirby_and_1_more_drawn_by_chiimako__39638ee79ee5ac8dea9cf5cdd6249a61.jpg (808x1184, 952.24K)

Feelings We Must Endure
Its a Detached Relationship
White Angels Have No Wings/Rest
Run Away With Me, Girl
pic rel

I actually can't name a definitive one I'd reread, but Detached Relationship really does it for me, wish we had more of that

forgot pic

Attached: cheating.png (834x851, 592.85K)