Date A Live IV

Suddenly, blood

Attached: 1653657448915.jpg (1920x1080, 79.88K)

I love Nia

I also love Kotori

I love Shido

We know Kurumi

I love Kotori

Not gonna lie, this scene did catch me off guard. Shido took it like a fucking champ though, what a fucking chad.

Based and Niapilled, also Fpbp

Attached: 20220519_220405.jpg (2000x2828, 1.28M)

Nia is super fucking sexy, but is she sexier than S1 Origami?

Braids

Attached: Kaguya.png (646x1189, 1.02M)

Too bad it's gone next scene. I guess they ran out of blood.

Dunno about the rest of you guys, but I certainly wanted a longer Nia arc. Super sexy spirit dress, awesome nerdy personality, playful interactions with the MC, what's not to love?

Shido is already used to getting hit by the spirit's friendly fire so that's just a scratch for him, though the LN described that he was vomiting blood and even his shoulder vanished from his body and what remained of his wrist was part of a puddle of his own blood.

Attached: Wheres_my_arm_Mukuro.jpg (514x369, 119.43K)

>gokigenyou
ohnono St. Lucia Academy flashbacks

Attached: [SubsPlease] Date a Live IV - 08 (720p) [B24DD222].mkv_snapshot_23.09.604.png (1280x720, 1.31M)

Clock belong beneath my fucking boot, after I shove the fucking anal bead that is her hair pins in her fucking face.

i want mukuro, yoshino, kotori, origami and tohka to kill clock right now

Nobody's gonna kill clock. Not that kind of series. But, we can hope that clock faces the worst kind of despair, subject to the worst depravity before Ishido decides to spare her. Though she does not deserve it, whore that she is.

Only the arms are transparent, the anime version is censored
Why do that?

Why exactly them?

I really liked the Shido/Mukuro parallel they showed with the flashbacks in the LN. Made for a good build up to that scene of him saving her. But of course anime is going for speedrun adaptation and completely ruined that scene by making it look like he saved her with his 30 second explanation.
Can't wait to see how they ruin volume 16 and 17.

Anime-only secondary here.
So what exactly happened in this scene? How the fuck did he not only stop the bleeding but also was able to fully recover his arm?
Additionally, what the hell did Mukuro did to herself that made her "power-up". It almost felt like she was going Inverse, except not.
Is it just me or was a lot of stuff skipped this episode? Because it really felt rushed like hell.

Attached: 1330519910550.jpg (400x399, 92.68K)

How do you do, fellow kids.