Magazinebros... they're mocking us

Magazinebros... they're mocking us

Attached: jump+.png (991x500, 912.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/08a69168-3adb-4f78-adaa-088b7663e0ff/umi-ga-hashiru-end-roll
mangadex.org/title/f9d10319-3f0e-4f45-a551-ccd76276e7dd/blank-space
mangadex.org/title/4539cb6c-762a-42d3-9cfd-847dff6f2101/oujougiwa-no-imi-o-shire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What in the fuck are you even saying?

He's saying that Jump+ is in a better spot than WSJ in the most autistic way possible.

why user always talks about those mangas?
you know there are great shit like pic related that never gets popular for some reason

Attached: Umi ga hashiru Endroll.jpg (844x1200, 694.42K)

Because they're accessible and popular.

>Description
>Umiko is a 65 year-old woman whose husband had just recently passed away. She went to the movie theater for the first time in decades and there, a shocking life-changing event awaited her. After meeting Kai, a student majoring in film at a nearby arts university, Umiko realised for the first time that she was someone who "wants to shoot movies".

>Enticed by the waves that gets her heart clamouring, at the age of 65, Umiko takes a dive into the sea of filmmaking!!

Because they get scans unlike the manga you posted

>Because they get scans unlike the manga you posted
we get translations once a month and is so good

mangadex.org/title/08a69168-3adb-4f78-adaa-088b7663e0ff/umi-ga-hashiru-end-roll

>Almost 3 volumes out in Japan
>Only 4 scanned chapters from a month ago
I try not to pick up ongoing manga that doesn't get scans at consistent pace and it's at least trying to keep up with the raws

and that is the reason Any Forums deserves all the bad things that happen to them. Where are the translations for Blank Space?
mangadex.org/title/f9d10319-3f0e-4f45-a551-ccd76276e7dd/blank-space

Attached: Blank Space.png (844x1200, 348.29K)

another unique fun stuff that have 0 translations?

mangadex.org/title/4539cb6c-762a-42d3-9cfd-847dff6f2101/oujougiwa-no-imi-o-shire

Attached: Oujougiwa no Imi o Shire!.jpg (850x1200, 196.79K)

Forgot about this. We got that one thread last year that dumped all 5 or 6 chapters at once, and got me hooked, and then it was never discussed on here again. The rest of the manga hasn't been picked up either. Sad.

jump+ seems to only have smut shit and manga that has already been made hundreds of times before just with a different character designs

You better not be shitting on Mato Seihei no Slave with that comment.

what if I am

Attached: 1455338890237.jpg (480x482, 30.91K)

Then I have to ask you to cease immediately.

Attached: blm.jpg (201x250, 11.06K)

you seriously hold waifushit with female NTR that high in regard?

I wouldn't say high regard but I do enjoy it for the schlock that it is. It does the two things that a harem series needs and that is to make the girls both hot and likable.

girls are sure pretty
but likable?no
they are literally supporting the system that's turning men into 2nd class citizens just because your mc gets free pass on pussy doesn't mean I would overlook something like that

ultimate simp the manga

>We got that one thread last year that dumped all 5 or 6 chapters at once, and got me hooked, and then it was never discussed on here again. The rest of the manga hasn't been picked up either.
That is like almost every manga that isn't shounen jump. Hate this time-line. At least pic related is going to get an anime. I hope that gives us more translations

Attached: Peleliu - Rakuen no Guernica.jpg (2560x1216, 646.82K)

>bros...

Tsubame club bros... Please don't drop this...

meh, I would prefer 1 girl and exploring that relationship, very slowly but with actual progression

>ultimate simp the manga
is fun, I want to see how deep the rabbit hole is.