One Piece

What's next for them?

Attached: kid and law a poo.png (783x489, 176.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/YVyP24Pa7gN/results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Joinmato

O MY RUBBER GUM

unemployment

Yamatingpress

oh you want to finish Oden's journal before opening Wano's borders?
welcome aboard, Momo

Attached: welcome aboard.jpg (3384x3308, 2.59M)

>Luffy and Zoro
>Kid and Killer
>Law and ????
Give me ONE good reason why Bepo shouldn’t have been in Roof Piece.

Attached: After tasting that sweet OniMilk.jpg (574x457, 119.14K)

>Villain will have literally have a 1000 chapters of hype beforehand
>arc villain with very personal motivation for Luffy to defeat
>backstory will likely involve revelations about Rocks, God Valley, the Will of D., the Void Century, etc.
>villain's crew tailor made to give each Strawhat a 1v1
>uninhabited island so no Reaction Piece or irrelevant fodder taking up precious panel space
>WE WILL LITERALLY FIND OUT WHAT ONE PIECE IS

Kino Piece is still on the menu boyz

Attached: Blackbeard_Pirates_in_Jaya.png (640x480, 483.98K)

>NO!!!! She can't join because she just can't, okay?!
Every denialfag posts boils down to "she won't join because I don't like her".

Attached: 1635491447596.jpg (545x643, 169.63K)

I hate One Piece "theorists"

If he's a zoan why haven't his scars healed yet

he's not in the worst gen. law was never intended to be an equal to luffy like kidd was. that killer/kidd and luffy/zoro were introduced as notable members of the new generation of pirates at the same time symbolized oda's intentions with kidd were always greater than his intentions with law.

>What's next for them?
be completely irrelevant until the final war with the wg where they clear the way for the straw hats like dozens of others

reminder that those with the will of D all die with a smile

I still remember arguing with a youtube theorist about Lola's mom. The guy was convinced it wasn't going to be Big Mom when it was obviously Big Mom.

Kaido also had scars

I can't wait till joinfags are btfo. Nobody is joining, we just had Jimbei this arc. We aren't getting another.

screencapping this because of how wrong it will be

The main reason I think they are down for the count (not dead since this is OP) is that a significant amount time has been spent on the wano citizens during these last few chapters.

We have been reminded of the citizens of wano's plight and sacrifice and to undercut that by sending them back into darkness would be a strange thing to do.

If the last few chapters were more focused on the success of the SH alliance and their reaction to winning, then I would be more aligned with the idea that this is a false victory.

I can't remember an occurence where the citizens were saved only to sent back into peril a couple of chapters later.

nyeheheh tanoshikunattekitaa~

Attached: 1653175874975.jpg (1280x720, 142.2K)

Attached: My captain.png (533x467, 221.08K)

blackbeard is ancient weapon tier

>NOOO! YAMATO CAN’T JOIN BECAUSE A CREWMATE HAS AREADY JOINED THIS AR-“
Done.

Got any more arguments we can demolish using the manga, denialkeks?

Attached: Multiple nakama, same arc.jpg (760x1200, 408K)

I like the theory I read about the molten sea stone. Since sea stone comes from Wano I'd like to think that Big Mom and Kaido are just floating around in sea stone lava after getting hammered into the ground. Otherwise I don't see why they wouldn't just recover in a day or two to the point where they're still an incredible threat to everyone on Wano aside from the ones who took them down.

That's a big Luffy or a big Kaido.

Friendly reminder.

Attached: 1643154741795.png (572x287, 110.04K)

yamato will go on the ship, but won't officially be a member until much later

Me too
they make a shitty theory which won't happen and then when it doesn't they say the arc is shit and HACKDA!
They ruin everything

tfw buggy was the first paramecia in the series

Love to see the denialkeks in panic mode since the spoliers droped.

Attached: Oh nyo the borders.png (641x1079, 628.86K)

Yamatofags should love this development because it actually opens up the bodyguard spot on the Sunny for Yamato
I don't see her joining otherwise

Im seeing this as the most reasonable outcome:

I predict Smoothie will finally do something and collect Kaido and Big Mom from the sea. Her kids are floating around down there for a reason.

I also predict we’ll see a different side of Kaido after this. Kaido may have been looking for a place to die because he gave up on waiting for JoyBoy, believing he was the strongest and no one could beat him. He also most likely took over/enslaved Wano waiting for JoyBoy to appear (since he appears when people need liberation). Now that he at least suspects Luffy is JoyBoy, I predict BM and Kaido will want to go after them, but for different reasons. I think they’ll be delayed by the incoming Marines though—we’ll see some get to Wano for some drama but most will be preoccupied with BM and Kaido.

BM’a story will most likely end at Elbaf. It’d be a fitting end to her character. She wants to end the SHs, but I doubt the army of the giants will let her (once the SHs inevitably form an alliance with the giants).

I predict Kaido and Luffy will fight again, but without the stakes of Wano/the skull. I see Kaido going after JoyBoy, not Luffy. Kaido may want Luffy to prove to him he’s JoyBoy or try some shit to fight him again. Either way, I see a true 1 v 1 as a possibility.

that's warlord and future yonko for you

Only those with the CoC could possibly hope to tame and impregnate a violent Oni’s womb.

Talking about who will join next reminds me of a quote from a random background character before Marineford.
>No matter who wins, a lot of people are going to shitpost

Attached: 34B7B8FF-8AC9-498A-BDF1-1A076750C0FF.jpg (1066x1600, 411.15K)

I noticed after looking at this CH again, is the two silluettes in the Lava pool supposedly being Big mom and Kaido. Well the right one does look like Kaido but the left one certainly does not look like Big mom. Some people indicate that its her outfit or robes she was wearing, but being in the lava pool for that extended period of time, should literally liquify her clothes, in fact she should be Naked and im sorry but that picture looks nothing like big mom. So what the hell is it? I am just grasping at answers at this point so i think I won't post any more but wait till next CH for now.

("ONE") reason why Yamato won't join.

Attached: YamatoXUlti.png (1414x2000, 1.25M)

Since One Piece is an actual item that has money value, information, and being funny, what do you think it is? A golden slab with pictures?

Attached: 1649893278818.jpg (751x597, 217.32K)

>Yamatofags should love this development
We do. Now our worst case scenario also ends with Yamato jumping into the sunny.

>”N-NOOO! YAMATO CAN’T JOIN! SHE WANTS TO SEE THE WORLD BUT THE STRAW HATS HAVE NOTHING MORE TO EXPLORE AFTER LAUGH TA-“
Finished.

Attached: There’s an even bigger world.jpg (1013x1026, 533.51K)

Elbaf got more hype and foreshadowing than Wano got pre-timeskip. Elbaf is closely connected to Big Mom's past, it is said to be home of the strongest warriors, is tied to Usopp's dream and character development. We also have a character silhouette from Elbaf, which means we are eventually going to see Loki. There is a lot of potential for lore drops in this island, which is why I think it will be an eventually stop in the journey before the manga ends.

Can Yamato be pleasured by a normal man's penis

user, the wano citizens still have no idea what the fuck happened, oda never ends an arc without the people being saved actually SEEING the bad guy beat, even the people in alabasta saw crocodile, albeit without luffy

How much more tolerable would Yamafags be if this one spamming schizo was permabanned?

Can't wait to bully denialkeks off this general

Attached: 1653316920414.png (750x650, 107.3K)

Based Yamalords filtering all the kizarus.

yeah don't worry the average oni's g spot is only 10 centimeters in

Yep you are right. People only consider this the next location because its the only unexplored location tied to our main cast of heroes so people assume that is the next story arc but no confirmation on this has been shown at all in any newspapers, SBS's or even jump festa oda comments or editor talk shows. In fact a first for oda, is that he has not dilvulged anything related to story developments after Wano beacause he mentioned that Wano is heading in a direction he never could have imagined which also should peek people's interest that this sudden happy victorious ending right now is most likely not it. Oda will tell the story of elbaf when he deems it appropriate but for all we know, we could go through 2 or 3 more locations before getting there.

Nah the arc will involve Davy Back fights and Blackbeard's version of Mock Town

Who cares, i will laugh like crazy when the SHs leave without her

She mindbroke millions

Attached: 1638336411709.jpg (1067x1079, 174.15K)

We've had a lot of copes on this journey of her joining.
What are the final copes still standing?

Attached: 1652286462691.png (735x1800, 149.67K)

need ulti or perona pictures...
why isn't ulti real bros

Attached: 91200869.png (525x910, 674.17K)

I don't know know how many times some of us have to say it before you guys understand, it’s not about prolonging Luffy and Kaido's battle, that is OVER!! I mean Jesus the man can barely stand, do you honestly think he would even last even a second more against Kaido if he were to get back up. All were saying is this is NOT the Happy end that we all think it is and oda will introduce something surprising that will escalate things and raise the tension of the drama even more then what it is now. We don't know if that to some effect will includes Kaido, Big mom, or even the other Yonko's like blackbeard and Shanks who have never been a part of this saga since its start.

Those of us who are not on the side of and acceptance of this being the ending, know something is off and we can see it with unclouded eyes. There is to many things left hanging, things that don't add up completely (the fact that Momo doesn't want to open the borders) and a very strange eerie vibe of celebration with darkened skies and a volcano erupting, even though oda is using such subtly to pull that veil over our eyes, some of us are too smart to be caught in the façade and know that something is amiss.

>N-N-NOOOOO! YAMATO WON’T JOIN! CARROT WAS INCLUDED IN THE PANEL WHERE ALL THE STRAW HATS WERE HUGGING AND WELCOME JINBE! THAT WAS ODA PRACTICALLY TELLING US THAT CARROT WILL BE-“
Game over, and in the same chapter too.

Attached: Carrotsisters….png (370x236, 256.55K)

Let's post this here again after 1050
strawpoll.com/polls/YVyP24Pa7gN/results

>WARNING
This may be your las chance to prove yourself that your aren't retarded
>WARNING

Attached: YamaClimax.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>kaido is blasted to the capital, defeated
>big mom is blasted onto her ship, defeated

I can't wait to repost this with a smug picture of roger laughing at your post.

What? That’s she’s too big? She’s shorter than Jinbe and Brook.

The kaido flashback was way too short and told too little about his character

The ending was basically a bigger stronger punch. Something oda said that he didn't want to happen because fans wouldn't be satisfied with. Yet he did just that

We get nothing further from kaido. Just big mom and him in the lava. That's it

The final scene was just king kon gun 2.0

I'm totally with Morj here. This scene seems very anti climatic

I am not surprised if he'll be one. Regardless if he'll actually get stronger or not, he'll bluff his way in.

Attached: 1456180225648.webm (240x426, 863.39K)

why wouldn't you make a new poll? also literally every poll on Any Forums gets botted for fun

How did you forget Foosha Village?

>big mom is blasted onto her ship, defeated
What about Perospero?

Apoo will give up being a pirate and become a journo for Morgans
Law will keep following Luffy until he learns what D is
Kid will get yonkou status alone by taking Kaido's territories probably

reminder any admiral could beat kaido so oda had to write them out the story.

Attached: kizaru one piece.png (1031x632, 475.11K)

>Continues to dominate the polls
Whew

Oni are in a constant state of estrus so you could easily bring Yamato to orgasm but would die long before you could fully satisfy her.

Something about this Chapter that I want to bring to people's attention that I kind of looked at my self and just went "wait a min"? A prophecy is defined at least in fiction and narative to be a prophecised outcome of a future story development, be it character related or lore. It is the most common type of trope used in alot of fantasy works. Usually in most publications, a prophesy is something that will always have an end result and come true, it can not be averted or changed in any way even though its term origated on the idea that its just a prediction. Its term has loosly been changed over the years to be defined as a plot device used in alot of stories that forshadow certain ongoing developments in literature. ok now that, that boring crash history on the term is out of the way.

Looking at this CH, Momo has inavertently averted the prophesy by stating he is not ready to open the borders of wano. Obvously this seems a little strange. There is something off here. As according to the prophecy, the borders of wano will open when a man named joyboy appears and snuffs out Kaido. hasn't this happend? This sudden change and descsion by momo is a little strange to say the least. Why wait now? Perhaps the most obvous conclusion I can come to is either A. Kaido is not defeated yet which again according to the prophecy, kaido must be defeated before the borders open or B. Luffy is not joyboy. Meaning Joyboy has not really arrived yet. But since Zunesha all but confirmed the presence of Joyboy with the drums of liberation emenating from Luffy, then it seems like that is a 100% confirmed. Hmm this is something to ponder but I will bet the reason for waiting to open the borders is beacuse the Prophecy is not yet fullfilled in some way. It was also fortold that in the darkest time about a person that would bring the Dawn, was Joyboy. Well if you look in this CH, it is not Dawn it is still the darkest of night with cloudy smoke which thematically represents more of a dreary

There aren't that many votes to think it's rigged desu. Yamatofans also wouldn't rig the poll, denialfags have all the incentive to bot it.

Now i'm convinced yamakeks are falseflaging to increase the size of their "copefolders"

Attached: 165348438565.png (580x933, 674.33K)

Elbaf mught be the bes arc
Maybe it 5 volumes (50 chapters long) because oda had 2 passion project arcs
Wano since thriller bark and Elbaf since little garden

Attached: giants.jpg (1920x1080, 184.17K)

wrong the next yonko is buggy

Maybe momo will introduce voting?

You are absolutely right. The boarders are about to open and soon. The 2nd chapter page shows a map of WANO and the two hole that were made my big mom and Kaidos defeat. Oden even shows Kaidos silhouette underground with a white background. Page 12 we see more clearly both big mom and Kaido are floating, in lava, from the erupting undderwater volcano. The borders are literally about to be opened due to slope failure! And Momo has no control over it. So in short. Kaido and big mom are not only unconscious but in a pool of lava currently about to erupt from the depths of wano. They are done. WANO is a island within a mountain… so Luffy is basically draining the water from the surrounding mountain with the two drill shaft hole his team made. The waterfall will fall. Then the lava will provide a new surface for entrance into WANO.

with the abolishment and replacement of the shichibukai and then also having 2 of the 4(5) emporers taken out of commission im not really sure if the government would opt to reestablish the status quo by basically declaring law+kid as the replacements or if they will take this as an oppertunity to say get fucked and to wipe out the rest of them. regardless they arent staying out of the story they will probably be honorary strawhat fleet members for the big fight later if i had to guess.

Wait, you guys seriously pretend to be fans of certain characters and make bad posts to make people dislike that character?

snu snu time
>sky-splitting sex
now that's hot.

Attached: splitting the sky.png (1876x1500, 398.22K)

>big mom is blasted onto onigashima. she ricochets off of perospero, who ends up getting blasted into the same direction and they both land on big moms ship

Can't wait to see this guy again.

Attached: DEptonqU0AAMedo.jpg (1788x1575, 219.92K)

>N-N-N-NOOOOO! YAMATO CAN’T JOIN! LUFFY SAID HE WANTED THE CREW TO CONSIST OF ONLY TEN PEOPLE, HIMSELF INCLUDED! WITH JINBE BEING ADDED, THAT MEANS WE ARE AT THE MAXIMUM OF TEN PE-“

>10人は ほしいなァ
>I'd like to have 10 of them.

At least make it easy for us, will you?

Attached: Luffy wants 10 people to join him.jpg (458x380, 81.03K)

I can't believe a guy that appeared in one panel 14 years ago has fanart

He did a big punch after Kaido had fought the scabbards, got a big scar and damage from Zoro, Injection attack from Law, sonic insides destroying attack from Killer, crushing moves from Kid and even fought Yamato for quite a while. All while holding up Onigashima. After that He defeated luffy twice? three times? And took more effort to do so each time. This all happened a day after he fought Big mom for two days straight. After all of this he took numerous attacks from Luffy's awakened form which still used both advanced COC and advanced hardening, then he almost still won, until he baited out more powerfuly Haki from Luffy by asking what he wanted to do for the world.

So many people say this seriously, I'm not sure if you did or not, but it just bothers me as a criticism by now x)

>Whoever joins… a lot of people will die

I'm looking more forward to them than Yamato.

my worry is that this punch will take even longer to connect than the doffy finisher in the anime. it took luffy 2 chapters to complete this punch and 3 for him to be declared the victor. even in manga doffy punch was instant but toei still stretched it to be ~dramatic, which kills the impact of the moment imo.

latest anime episode made 3 pages of gomu gomu gatling take 10 minutes. i just fear it'll be literal episodes of this clash... when a punch should be INSTANTANEOUS for it to be a PUNCH. it's not out of toei's power to make this finisher last 4 episodes

Less importance to Wano than Babanuki...
If I was a carrotchud, I'd be salty too.

Attached: 1635263054450.png (410x431, 70.68K)

i mean he obviously supposed to be old man scooper

which makes me wonder wtf happened to make him so jaded

get ready for the UOOOOOOOOOOOH

why do trannymatos get so triggered by this image? does Momo joining mean Yamato won't join?

idk how others feel, but I feel copped out of a good finisher because of how gear 5 was set up as "anything you can imagine" and then we just get bigger fist.
some ideas of mine since you asked:

gomu gomu giganto stamp - could have been same choreography up to the last moment but instead luffy goes full giant mode and stamps kaido into the floor like arlong

giant onigashima sword - perfect size for giant luffy, and i thought that scene at the beginning of wano where luffy fights with a sword and zoro is like "thats not how you use it dumbass!" would've been a nice lil foreshadow to a way bigger moment. could've repeated the same gag of luffy not actually knowing how to swing a sword

im not sure if im allowed to paste links but David Fueleki (the artist who draws those AOT x one piece crossovers) drew up his own idea of a finisher with giant luffy towering over kaido and using awakening to create extra rubber (nika? lol) arms holding 4 lightning bolts

so i guess i really wanted to see giant luffy take kaido down in some way. it would be cathartic bc regular luffy has faced larger and larger opponents throughout the series up to kaido... but now luffy is the absolute fucking largest

Anyone who says denial is a loser virgin with no friends.

One of the latest copes is that Yamato will stay at wano because the borders are closed.

Other is that she will be captain of the beast pirates. But that is kinda old.

Attached: Dreams.png (1020x196, 48.28K)

Where's the Wano panel time user?
What's the current score?

This is the last time we'll see ulti.

Attached: 3fcc0e2fb353559c390654b7591a5d50.png (2400x1231, 2.77M)

Your post had two replies before you replied to it.

How the fuck can anyone see this as anticlimactic? Kaido has been running a nonstop gauntlet against 15 different characters. Not to mention literally fighting big mom for 3 days straight just prior to the fire festival.

-fought all 9 red scabbards

-worst generation rooftop in which he notably gets gamma knifed by Law and chest sliced open by Zoro

-1st round Luffy discovering advanced conquerors coating

-solo Yamato duel with advanced conquerors

-Round 2 Luffy with additional gear 4 conquerors coating

-round 3 Luffy with awakening/gear 5th combined with advanced conquerors

And a final massive attack in the sky by both characters giant red flaming dragon and giant awakened gear 5th King Kong gun, with Kaido putting away any doubts of Luffy being joy boy by asking what kind of a world he wants to live in, arguably stating the same exact words Roger did in the flashback confirming any doubts kaido could have losing to Luffy, then getting btfo by an underground volcano after getting plummeted far below the island, what the fuck else could you want?

it's over

Attached: 1636847795888.png (600x711, 368.78K)

why the fuck does oda hate usopp now he didnt do fucking anything this arc?

it's not a new image
it caused havoc in the previous threads

It has been a long time since i caught up with the story and the last thing i remember is where luffy is at a harbour with lots of ships and they reveal that the samurai with the paint brush is actually evil. Can someone tell me roughly which episode and chapter that would be? Thanks in advance

You kown, some people are complaining about the people of Wano never getting yo see the climax but I think that's great.

The people of Wano have suffered a lot for the last 20 years and they are celebrating the fire festival, the one knight they're able to feel free and have fun again.

This time they won't see the evil tyrant fall, they are about to realize this fire festival won't ever end, they're free now and they don't have to go back to their miserable lifes.

I think this is a clever, unusual framing!

>I replied to my post multiple times in the previous thread
I know

It was a trip.

>NOOOO! YAMATO CAN’T JOIN! ALL THE STRAW HATS HAVE EXPERIENCED SOME SORT OF LOSS IN THEIR LIVES! YAMATO HAS NO-“
Man…

Attached: Everyone who was nice to her died.jpg (755x306, 146.57K)

Wano was such a disappointment Zorobros...

Attached: zorowano2.png (259x379, 50.79K)

the yamato spam went up 600% in the last 3 threads after it was quiet all day

Here we go guys. We just need to go through the final closure of the Wano arc, get some new bombshells, and we can finally move onto what happened post-Reverie.

Been waiting years to see what happened to Vivi, Sabo, Hancock, and etc.

Personally I don't think Kaidou and Big Mom will meet their end through this.

I feel they have some more role to play still in the manga, but I don't think it will be as 'major

GOD I wish that were me

I don't know, user, why does he hate Carrot now?

>after it was quiet all day
I wasn't on Any Forums.
I'm the resident Yamato God here.

>Yamato's loss is some random nobody she doesn't even know
holy KEK

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: One meme (25).png (500x500, 77.62K)

Kaido.

Get up.

What are you doing?...

Remember who you are...

Why you are the strongest....

You must keep fighting.

Until you die.

Even after you die.

FIGHT!!!
Morj Yeager-

Literally no one does that. This arc was just shit. No theory expectations required. There's a reason why readers dropped One Piece like a rock during this arc.

Yes, random fodder, truly up there with Bellemere, Hiriluk, and Tom.

Remember when the ending to arcs and a big battle felt epic and satisfying?

Attached: 0299-011.jpg (2133x1580, 611.82K)

why doesn't law just cast room on the entire world to find the one piece?

Does anyone else actually not care about Yamato, but simply want to dab on denialkeks?

Based

Attached: 1653671368322.png (246x262, 159.21K)

What is yet to be covered for acts 4 and 5?

The rio poneglyph

Yamato joining (if it happens)

World government, provably with Vegapunk

BM's children finally climbing the waterfall (just to se BM flying and going to fetch her?)

Zoro's health situation (toad oil?)

Zoro's swords situation

Chopper finding a cure for SMILE (and briefly thinking it failed)

End of arc party

Opening of borders

Whatever info that develop in the next arc (sabo & reverie, Elbaf, Vegapunk, last poneglyph location, etc).

Do I miss anything?

*blocks you from joining*

Nothing personnel, ice dog.

Attached: 6cc33cbcbc13d1778ab1d89f02c7fe596f094ca3r1-370-913v2_uhq.jpg (370x913, 85.16K)

>NOOOOO! YAMATO CAN’T JOIN! THERE’S ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF THAT ODA HAS BEEN SETTING UP FOR HER TO JOIN! SHE IS FRIENDLESS-“
You stood no chance.

Attached: Yamato will prove Kaido wrong.jpg (784x1145, 348.79K)

>Opening of borders
it's not happening before the One Piece

Good start to the theory, but I want to add in some references to the Gigantification aspect of Pyrobloin.

In 240 we learn that pyrobloin is a molecular substance that gets ejected by volcanic eruptions.

As we see in 230, Jaya’s forest is a normal size compared to 240 when Shandora is revealed to be huge. Robin estimated in 253 that the strange substance inside Pyrobloin enhances plants and animal growth rates after she realizes that the two forests were once the same.

In chapter 603 we see the Mangrove trees, of which robin also remarks at the sheer immensity. Shortly after in 606 we see the underwater volcano region first hand and in 607 we see the eruption of the volcano that supposedly releases pyrobloin. I would argue that the pyrobloin released by these volcanoes caused the gigantification of sun tree eve and the mangrove trees, whose roots reach all the way down supplying light and air. To support this the panels in 603 and 240 are very similar. We also see giant see kings and giant krakens near the volcanos.

To add some more evidence, the descriptions of deep water currents in 604 mirror Cricket’s description from 229 and Nami’s description of the ocean floor whirlpool in 236

I personally believe we can attribute this to the Sea King’s size & strength as well as the possible discovery of Vegapunk’s SSG program.

My personal hope is that Big Mom and Kaido will undergo some kind of monstrous Gigantification awakening. But i know it’s a pipe dream.

At the very least, i have faith that Oda will bring back some of this lore now that he has mentioned cavernous magma again

>Literally no one does that. This arc was just shit.
You just admited you are doing it

Attached: 1642028813661.png (248x276, 104.26K)