Who should finish his work?

Attached: Kentaro_Miura.png (255x333, 152.54K)

Yusuke Murata

George R.R. Martin

Yoshihiro Togashi

How about nobody

Noise.

Kentaro Yabuki & Saki Hasemi

Tabata YĆ«ki

Nisio Isin

Us. Let's use this thread to start spitballing ideas.

jim davis

Oshimo Shuzo

>And the Guts drew his massive sword and swung it, cleaving Griffith in twain. The traitor's grotesque visage was undone, his cursed body no more.
>"Guts!" Said Caska, "What have you done?"
>"I have gone berserk (TM)," he answered, and raped Caska until she came to her senses.
>The END...

Attached: berserk_is_for_men.jpg (1085x1600, 642.57K)

Gatts abandons Casca and his revenge against Griffith and marries Schierke. The end.

Fuck that shit. I enjoy both their works but Shuzo would add way too much weird shit to berserk. Last thing I need is Guts wondering if he would have been better off as a woman and being raped in place of Casca.

Impossible
Nobody can replace Filthy Frank

can't unsee

Not that the two are anywhere in the same ballpark, but if the little I watched of RWBY taught me anything, it's to never to pick up where the original writer/director left off. Just start the shit over from scratch or let it rest.

Bakker

spbp

So it never gets completed anyway?

The Made in Abyss guy. No strike that he already takes one year to draw a page.

>UH WHAT WAS FANTASIA'S TAXES??
> I AM VERY SMART (and fat)
absolutely not

Yes

What the humorous moment.

Attached: koff.jpg (300x400, 23.12K)

Range Murata

Scott? Is that guy still arguing with butthurt feminists online?

Imagine Guts' mommy issues

Griffith causes the death of everyone in the main party except Guts, Casca, and Puck. Guts gets his motivation to kill Griffith back, and wins. Afterwards, he stares into the sunset with a pregnant Casca by his side. The end

Well played

Attached: 1495677493958.png (602x720, 183.47K)

Any Forums can't write shit even if their lives depended on it, they are only good at playing armchair mangaka

>The joke
>Your head

Miyazaki.

Griffith repents his actions and is about to jump from a cliff.
Guts stops him at the last minute and says it's not worth it, they have a dramatic verbal debate and at the end both decide to let go of their hatred.
"The only way forward is to stop going Berserk at each other"