Let's be honest here Any Forums if your waifu becomes real and materializes in your bedroom she would leave you like...

let's be honest here Any Forums if your waifu becomes real and materializes in your bedroom she would leave you like any other woman in your life because you are ugly, unattractive and have no social skills. this applies to me too

Attached: dc2624507d4b698f34ef01e776814f2d.jpg (549x458, 36.4K)

My waifu is a loli, though.

I'm not THAT ugly. Everything else stands though. Regardless, I don't have a waifu.

just you fag, also not your blog

I wouldn't even be able to talk to her because probably doesn't speak English. That aside, I would take advantage of her lack of money and documents and imprison her in my home until she develops stockholm syndrome. I work from home. No one ever visits me. No one is coming to save her.

Attached: Kukuru smart.jpg (1920x1080, 889.26K)

That does not apply to me and even if it did i love my waifu so much I’ll always do my best to improve for her, i fear nothing i know i can conquer my waifu’s heart

>she would leave you
I am physically stronger than her, that's not happening.

good

I don't have a waifu because I'm not severly mentally ill.

im just solitarie and sad at this friday nigth

>severly
Of course, you don't have any space in your little brain for any illnesses.

This is like saying "if dreams could become real, the world would cease to make sense," yes, but that is not the meaning found in dreams. Even the ugly and the poor and the worthless can dream.

Then drink.

user is being deep today.

Pretty sure the age gap would kill it by default regardless of any other traits.

i dont care nigga

>ugly, unattractive and have no social skills
I am none of those things. People that grew up with anime are built different.

>leave you like any other woman
Jokes on you, no women ever left me.

Considering my older brother was a model and my twin brother was a local actor, I'm certainly not ugly and unattractive. 100% spot on for the no social skills though.

Preaching to the converted, dude.

That's not plausible. What is possible is my female cat turning into a cat girl with the height of 135cm