Hunter x Hunter

Give it to me straight, bros. How many asspulls are in Hunter x Hunter?

Attached: 1629359815608.png (1018x834, 665.1K)

Killua knowing Dragon Dive by name despite him never knowing what Nen was all about. If he saw his grandpa use it before did he never occurred to him what the hell kind of magic was he using? He never cared enough to find out?

It is legit not bad, in fact only like the last fight when Gon suddenly gained that ability was obvious asspull out of fucking nowhere otherwise it it pretty consistent (relatively, compared to other animes)

How many panels does HxH have?

>straight
>Hunter x Hunter
yeah...we don't do that here

Attached: 1650035583646.jpg (500x521, 35.95K)

There is one or two and a fair ammount of stretches, but still worth the read by far, regardless of what contrarians say

>Kite-san, i'm sorry

Attached: 1253453.png (618x896, 140.93K)

Gon-san slaps your boyfriend's ass, what do you do?

KuraSen is endgame

Attached: 6e2926c31b4e04a301778e6732fb9df1.jpg (450x776, 90.19K)

I think that's more a plothole than an sspull.

There is a few minor ones like Killua knowing about Dragon Dive.

Since he was born in an extraordinary family him seeing such magic by his family might have been the norm so he didn't even think about it

>inb4 the fatebitch posts his pasta

mindbroken

Attached: Youpi disgusted-confused.jpg (471x621, 90.31K)

like maybe
a tree fiddy

There's at least one big one in every arc. Ignore the Huntertards who'll tell you it's flawless.

There's like one major asspull in the election arc (so 300 chapters in) in the form of a char called Alluka.

Everything else is either incredibly minor plotholes (Killua knowing what dragon dive is, Nen being secret but Heaven's Arena televises fights), or somewhat foreshadowed and consistent with the logic of the manga

He went back home at least once after learning nen though, I think it was during GI.
Alluka's power (not her existence) is the only real asspull, Kite's revival could be seen as one too but Togashi clearly intended for it to occur since the moment he died as he rolled a number he hadn't gotten before and didn't complain about it being a bad one.

The entire nen system is a whole bunch of asspulls and plotholes.

pic related
cope tserriedniggers

Attached: 1539975932061.png (1024x642, 236.58K)

I'm still waiting for an explanation on why they could videotape nen, unless another nen user was the cameraman it makes no sense.

Kurapika isn't making it off the boat.

Attached: ticktock.jpg (532x919, 60.2K)

Only 1 being Alluka, any other answers are wrong and have been established in the rules of Nen. This is unbiased because I'm someone who doesn't even like the series that much.

Melody will be added to Tserriednich's collection

Attached: Hunter x Hunter - Chapter 73 - 8.jpg (1067x1600, 310.09K)

Needle
Loli Kite
Alluka
O my rubber nen but to be fair that one was fine desu

>nen not being introduced until heavens arena
its not an asspull, its just something that clearly shows Togashi didn't have nen planned from the start. It kinda fucks up the worldbuilding but eh, I can overlook this problem but I wish it didn't exist.

>Killua pulling out the needle
Not only does it cheapen the emotional conflict between Killua and Illumi but it just had no build up, no nothing. It feels so random and underwhelming, I hate it.

>Alluka
I don't think I need to elaborate. The start of this arc is pretty great tho. Alluka's mechanics are fantastic but I guess Togashi just sorta gave up on having a good pay off to all the setup.

Those are my biggest issues.

Attached: 9dca1f6698349ef7fb3abea5ff9cdb7e.jpg (1059x1067, 220.57K)