One Piece

Are you ready to welcome Yamato as the new crew member?

Attached: __yamato_one_piece_drawn_by_kobaji__4d2a81b66a33228100c70166a0ce7a48.jpg (2144x2859, 1.1M)

>futanari crew
Accepted her, Oda!

The cutests trio

Attached: 1653688521273.jpg (720x832, 156.57K)

Carrotfans, you got so close, you almost made it, then Oda pulled the rug right under your feet and will make two characters join, while your character gets trashed to irrelevance. Gifters like Babanuki and Speed played a more important role than Carrot. She will probably get wheeled out in the final arc, given a few welfare panels with the fleet, while remaining in irrelevance. While Jinbei and Yamato get full fledged panels and story relevance.
How does this make you feel? Does this make you angry? Sad? How are you holding up?
There has never been a fandom in the entire story that were so confident about their character, before being completely shat on by Oda. It was honestly glorious, but we told you so, you chose cope and head canon.

Attached: 1635263686393.png (687x648, 106.4K)

I want Yamato to peg me with a knotted strapon

Attached: 722FE02D-376D-4E4D-8B40-01F33694A8AE.jpg (850x443, 202.37K)

Daily reminder that they were talking about his fucking crew

Attached: df-1.x97424.png (736x392, 548.97K)

Being sexually submissive as a man basically means you're gay.
Fucking faggot.

Attached: 1653605682411.png (266x236, 74.61K)

Daily reminder that Momo wants to go to Laugh Tale first before opening the borders

Who was Lucci talking about here ?
t. Spee D. Reader

Schzos still think Blackbeard has multiple bodies because of this panel, lmfao.

Carrot!

Attached: 1653465321568.jpg (1692x2048, 353.48K)

Shut up bigot respect BB's pronouns.

Also Spee D. Retard it seems.

Attached: Capture.jpg (966x368, 61.17K)

10 years of yamato

>tfw black maria will never beat the shit out of you
bros...................

Attached: __black_maria_one_piece_drawn_by_mygiorni__9d4286a81589ff8c42e5ba1ae7eb3fec.jpg (1954x1954, 635.22K)

Maybe the retarded leader he doesn't respect from this very same arc?

Attached: 1633678850689.png (900x1300, 592.21K)

Will you accept that vivi is the true final crewmate and will rejoin and Yamato is irrelevant.

Attached: Vivi_2ecf58_7461903.jpg (715x460, 147.46K)

Law just hits all the ticks
>Cool design
>Cool powers
>Funny moments with the crew
>Good flashback
>Popular as fuck
It's just a shame Oda autism with "le cute bear that Law would never leave behind" meme won't allow Law to join. Hell he could have used this meme with Chopper too since he has a karate form and is a cute mascot, Law would teach Chopper some tricks
I actually wonder if the editors are afraid or telling Oda to not seperate Law from the crew

He meant Spandam, but fellow schizos like me agree we will retcon this moment into him talking about Who's Who :)

>How does this make you feel? Does this make you angry? Sad? How are you holding up?
Wondering why the hell Oda introduced Carrot and used her as a pseudo-Strawhat in WCI instead of just keeping the god damn real crew together.

Not to mention he fulfills fujo's needs after killing Ace better than Sabo

So I have a feeling that in the post war celebration there’s a chance that CP0 might try to move in and capture Robin

Top brainlet takes #7: They were talking about Blackbeard's crew instead of mr. three headed jolly roger who doesn't sleep and ate two devil fruits.

Blackbeard having a conjoined twin or something is still the most plausible explanation for why he can have multiple DF's.

Cp0 fucking died and dipped, there's no one left to try.

Daily reminder that Tama won.

Attached: A promise.jpg (688x682, 117.02K)

SEX

To characterize the minks and get them to join the fleet. He didn't have enough time to do it in Zou.

Luccibros...

Attached: images (2).jpg (311x162, 15.25K)

Realistically I imagine (assuming she doesn’t join that is) that she was added for a bit of comedic relief, to give Chopper someone to bounce off of for a bit, and to give some more emotional weight to Pedro’s death. Oh and to introduce sulong form

He was probably considered to join at some point by some furry editor

I don't think you introduce people to a person you don't respect.

20 years of yamato

Tama lost.

Attached: stayma.jpg (848x851, 200.96K)

He could have done it in Wano, how does characterizing Carrot characterize the entire mink race anyway?

She a princess and lacked unqualified power such devil fruit

Attached: kaido_vs_cp0___one_piece___spoiler_1043_by_caiquenadal_df1grm1-fullview.jpg (1280x1280, 331.61K)

sabaody archipelago is the best one piece arc. you can't prove me wrong.

Attached: Sabaody_Archipelago.png (1154x904, 1.29M)

Yes!

Attached: 1602929303977.png (1000x950, 680.91K)

Damn is that the same thing Ace said? I wonder what else Ace said to her...

Attached: Tama nakama.png (800x1200, 583.87K)

>He could have done it in Wano
If you want Wano to be another 200 chapters, sure.
Because they become a close ally through her and will show up in the final war.

Luccibros...it's not fair...!

Attached: FSmQbIQWYAAi-Rh.jpg (1075x467, 213.17K)

BASED

Will Brook save Zoro?

Attached: 1653668584261.jpg (699x837, 81.98K)

Vivi irreverent here till high school ad

Redditor

YES

Attached: one_piece__zoro_and_brook_by_heivais_d46hj4w-fullview.jpg (1024x718, 119.77K)

Yes I would expect a redditor to be a pathetic basedboy into pegging

>Because they become a close ally through her
Did they though? They were already attached to the strawhats when Chopper and Sanji saved them from poison, WCI didn't really push characterization for any minks but Pedro and Carrot.

>Luffy promised this thing that implies she will stay, therefore he will also fulfil this other promise he never made that contradicts his previous one
fried pedo brain

I feel like this and Luffy's recent claim is gonna be twisted horribly by Imu. A "world where my friends can eat as much as they want every day" just feels like a recipe for creating Celestial Dragons 2.0.

Nothing wrong as long you a femboy.

>Nothing wrong as long you're also wrong

reminder now that the gorosei know that the joyboy is on wano we are getting the wano buster call arc

Attached: kizaru one piece.png (1031x632, 475.11K)

I do not like Tama, Momo, Carrot, or Yamato.
I despise all of them.

Did you guys read the return to reverie fan arc?
What did you think?

Yamato will either leave with Marco and Izo to help the rest of Whitebeard pirates or lead the beast pirates but she will definitely NOT be a strawhat pirate. Where is Marco going to after the Wano party should tell you where Yamato is going. I bet he was shoed in this arc because of Yamato.

Attached: one_piece_chapter_981_marco_the_phoenix_by_amanomoon_ddysalw-fullview.jpg (1280x720, 173.25K)

So what was it all for then? 150 chapters of “OPEN MUH BORDERS” only for pinkie over here to go “lolnah”

Attached: 906B44FC-DEC7-4D3E-8BD7-0B624BF68AE1.jpg (1048x373, 250.79K)

Do you also hate your mom?

Next chapter
>Kaido explodes out of the volcano towards luffy
>You can already see he blackened his cloak and that's why it survived the lava
>He's also awakened
And then zoro opens his eye

>inb4 it turns out that imu had the exact same dream as luffy in making a world where none of their friends will ever starve but it eventually got twisted into what the CDs are today

>EoS Tama ends up looking like Shinobu due to pigging out every day after Wano is liberated

New cope

Why do you make up outlandish theories to deny the obvious?
Is it really that hard for you to accept Yamato?

>zoro opens his eye
that's never going to be a thing as he would have used it already at some point

marco and yamato dont even know each other

Carrot might join them.

She's going out to sea with Luffy and that's that.

Attached: 1653617040982.jpg (370x320, 29.53K)

Obvious foreshadowing is obvious. Zoro is going to finish koido

Attached: ZKK next chapter.png (259x379, 51.61K)

neither did zoro and luffy until they did!

>tfw no rubber imouto

Attached: 159f5cd50641fbf8ae3d75fe7e14f8d7.jpg (495x466, 100.38K)

Are you forgetting about the giant elephant that just showed up and has been completely useless thus far or are you forgetting about the earthquake that just happened in Japan the arc?

Morj sisters, has our leader consneeded yet?

is it even possible for gear 5 luffy to beat shanks?

Shanks
>Mastered all 3 types of Haki
>Can combine COA with COC haki
>is a Celestial Dragon.
>Has Kidd’s magnetic powers.
>Ate the time-time fruit,
>Obtained Uranus.

Luffy
>recently awakened his Hito Hito no mi model Sun-God Nika
>recently mastered all 3 types of Haki.
>recently knows how to combine coc with coa Haki.

Attached: luffy vs shanks.jpg (1280x720, 239.33K)

Role: Meat toilet

Attached: 3CA01A54-72DB-44C4-A47A-FAF8E7A62074.jpg (370x320, 20.14K)

gear death

Reverse gear

Well let’s look at what I consider to be the three conclusions we can potentially draw from this.
>Never open the borders
This is the least likely one because he even says yet, moving on
>Recuperation period
The second idea is that he just wants to keep the country closed for a bit while everyone recovers. The whole place is in a bad spot, I wouldn’t be surprised if he just wanted time to shut factories down, let people return to their families and heal up, ect
>One Piece
The third idea is that he wants to know what the actual OP was and why it was so significant before doing something so potentially dangerous.

That’s how I see it anyhow

It's the smart decision considering the condition Wano is in.
But regardless, unfortunately what opening the borders really means has never been elaborated on.
Oda also messed up a number of things while trying to present opening the borders as good. Wano's subjugation stemmed from the borders failing to be sealed (Higurashi escaping and coming back with connections), it was a foreign power that occupied them this whole time, and despite a few attempts to go "the country is closed, nobody will come to help" it's been made clear that every major faction knew about the state of the country and just didn't think challenging Kaido was worth it.

how is he going to do this when 99% of the country is a polluted hellhole

They know each other through Ace, she can just demand to join Marco because as Kozuki Oden she was always a Whitebeard pirate.

Shit ain't fair on my boy Zoro. Sanji passes out, gets immediate medical care. Luffy passes out, mf gets bandaged up in an instant. Zoro passes out, wakes up to another mf stabbing him in the chest, almost falls off the island to his death, and gets carried around with no care.
Marco is a lazy bird. He can help chopper

Attached: FTuRh49X0Ao3b0-.jpg (392x432, 66.04K)