ITT: Villains whose motives are hard to find fault in, and are arguably better than the hero's

ITT: Villains whose motives are hard to find fault in, and are arguably better than the hero's.

Attached: tokisada.png (1600x900, 1.14M)

Attached: 1645532061232.png (904x5989, 3.92M)

jesus, what a BTFO. what's even the reason to go after him anyways?

His goal would have gotten the entire timeline pruned. He's a retard along with anyone who even remotely thinks that he was right.

>His goal would have gotten the entire timeline pruned.
Not necessarily and that's not the reason the "heroes" oppose to him anyway

Sounds like plot contrivance to keep the status quo. Theres no practical compelling reason his plan wouldn't work. Whenever some one decides to use magic for the greater good. Nuh uh you just cant ok?

Muzan is actually a person and should be held responsible? Because a force of nature is just that and can't be blamed whereas he can be.

>Theres no practical compelling reason his plan wouldn't work.
That's not the issue with his plans. Jeanne argument is more philosophical and about human nature. It had nothing to do with whether Amakusa plan could succeed or not

>Muh greater good!
This is what an egomaniac with savior complex believes when he tried to shove his own will selfishly.

Pic not related.

of course but the assumption is he is comparable to a natural disaster (you cant stop me, give up and live life) also i didn't recognize that that is muzan.

Reminder Jean undermines her own argument by living out blissful happiness in some heaven like void with her husbando instead of staying on the shitty version of earth they forced on every one else to stay with. Never living with the consequences of her decision.

Attached: file.png (555x840, 651.35K)

I thought that was the guy from Kenja no Majo, still did nothing wrong though

No she doesn't.

No,

DAA exist in the fate/apoc timeline so its not part of the human-dominant tree that prunes timeliness. Its part of a different one where the same rules do not apply. Kind of like fsf

Attached: 1606186632154.png (580x881, 425.39K)

Miss that guy like you wouldn't believe

Attached: 1598375633751.jpg (951x951, 376.21K)

Attached: poJYCQw2_5PRNlpGN8Z50htUDGR7jSNxg8_rcOGIpIM.png (640x914, 404.09K)

Killing him ends demonkind. It'd be like murdering a hurricane and saving thousands or millions of lives. Muzan was wrong because he's cartoonishly narcissistic and is just as likely to wholesale slaughter his own loyal followers as he is to kill any innocent on the street, and it turns out his ultimate undoing was a formula made by someone he forced into his service who grew to despise him. He was basically an angry manchild who turned into a vampire and his incapability of resisting his violent spergouts is the reason he wasn't immortal and the reason he died.

>ITT: Villains whose motives are hard to find fault in, and are arguably better than the hero's.
Apocrypha was a butchered anime in the LN is literally stated that any immortality reach with the Grail is gonna backshot to mankind anyway

>Company is literally falling apart because of this retard
The Shinomiyas lost a ton of ground to the Shijo group because they ignored the foreign market and just festered domestically. Kaguya would do a lot more for the family studying abroad, making business connections and learning more efficient Western corporate practice than if she were just married off as a band-aid.

Westcuck

Attached: x720.jpg (960x720, 88.44K)

I wish all literally-me MCs ended up becoming this based.

Attached: dae1a77928154807595ace5f9f2f9815.jpg (640x960, 46.4K)

Attached: 1636740574374.png (440x850, 384.77K)