Shieldchads, our beloved series has redeemed itself and once again stands among the best shows of this season

Shieldchads, our beloved series has redeemed itself and once again stands among the best shows of this season.

Attached: 1653677671225.jpg (1080x1620, 209.61K)

>no Aharen-san
Fuck this straight earth

why are you gae?

What a shit list, exactly what I'd expect from the reddit-twitter crowd. No mention of Otome Mob either despite being way better than anyone expected.

Way better than absolute trash still doesn't equate to good.
It's still trash, just not absolutely so.

Shieldbros actually saved from that fucking turtle taking over A MONTH AND A HALF of screentime

Attached: Screenshot_20220523-213519_MX Player Pro.png (707x792, 453.27K)

If only they'd skipped the tortoise arc.

>hand drawn mechs
>genuinely funny (this is subjective but still)
>best companion (Luxion)
I dunno, it's seems pretty great to me. And I went in expecting literally nothing. The only shitty part is how stuck on the game mindset Leon is to justify him not progressing with Livia or Angie.

How does Any Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

Shield is so far the biggest red herring series I've ever seen. After the first few episodes and slowly getting out of his depression or whatever for being a rapist the series loses its only appeal.

That isn't what red herring means.

>all moeshitter garbage
god has forsaken us

Copium, huntertard.

I honestly can't tell what people mean by moeshit anymore. Is it just anything with cute girls? SOL only? Certain artstyles?

btfo by SxF

Anything that doesn't have shirtless muscular men screaming loudly for 100 episodes.

Anything that isn't the shonenshit he's watching right now

It never meant anything. It has always been a buzzword used by spergs raging at cute things in anime.

>date a live
that shit is STILL going on?

That's a good thing. Moe has a fine color palettes. Moe has fine expressions. More has the comfiest atmosphere.
Moe is soul in this soulless timeline.

Attached: 1635252469336.gif (498x278, 778.05K)

Still going on and also better now.
For a studio called GEEK TOYS, the direction and shots are frankly excellent.