Sousou no frieren

They took best girl from us way too quickly

Attached: kys.jpg (1114x1600, 798.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

readmanganato.com/manga-iw985379/chapter-93
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There wasn't any other way that would end for her, but the other should have lived.

Attached: 1642368189718.gif (700x530, 269.31K)

Freien said the magic gamer words, you can't get mad at it

Attached: progamermove.png (680x495, 414.45K)

Now that gigguknibber made a video all the normies are going to talk about this pure kino

>Aura, kys
was kino though

oh new chapter, was there a dump thread?

>new chapter
this is an old chapter, it's chapter 22. Rn the creator is on a break, if I'm not mistaken he will publish the next chapter the 6th of June

I unironically think she didn't say anything wrong, Himmel was dead so what the fuck would it matter if he aproved or not, not like it makes a difference.

no, I meant chapter 93

Bros, I miss Macht. It's been weeks since we last time saw him.

Serie wasn't introduced until recently and she's still alive and kicking, though?

More importantly, why is she crying? It's inconsistent with the rest of the manga.

chapter 93 was released like last week or even before

You can read it here:
readmanganato.com/manga-iw985379/chapter-93

>why is she crying? It's inconsistent with the rest of the manga
Demons are not emotionless machines, they just don't have empathy nor the same moral values as most humans.

I think OP was referring to Aura, not the autist gamer elf

I still don't get how this manga is a shonen and not a seinen

I think that is because of the publisher/magazine, Kaguya sala is childish and has kid humor yet it counts as a seinen

>I think OP was referring to Aura
I do not think so, OP was talking about best girl. So he couldn't have referred to anyone but Serie, unless he is a faggot.

user, are you taking your meds? Auris is obviously the superior choice and this isn't even my schizo rabble, just check the amount of fanart that she gets despite only appearing in like 2 chapters, I think she even has more than Macht, who is another fan favorite

Loli hag:
>doesn’t even know what to do with her life
>gets owned multiple times by a younger loli hag and her autistic apprentice
>will probably die soon because she is too restarted to control her mana
>her autistic human apprentice makes much more than her in all her millennia
>is probably a whore who fucks goblins
>gets bullshit powers with no disadvantage, making her a complete Mary Sue

Chad Demon Sage of Destruction:
>Has a whole army to command which she made one by one unlike some lazy hags
>Has an intering magic which has strong results yet space for counterplay
>Has to put her life on the line to instakill her enemies
>Makes a stupid noble seethe "We are going to send messengers of peace" kek
>Survives a battle to the death against the hero's party which was able to defeat the fucking demon lord
>Is able to build a whole army and mantain her territory while the demon kingdom is in shambles and there are no supply lines

They don't feel emotions for doing atrocious stuff, but if they're going to die because of having fucked up, of course they're not going to like it.

>Serie wasn't introduced until recently and she's still alive and kicking
Hope it stays like that but I fear an average author would probably already by planning to kill her off. Or some dramatic sacrifice or barf like that.

I hope I'll be pleasantly surprised and wish I was ubersurprised with her instead showing up pregnant.

Attached: Brumvomit.png (929x965, 579.15K)