ITT: sad truths

They probably broke up after high school.

Attached: AD48B539-A1B7-4CA9-BC9B-E7745E852ADC.jpg (1920x1080, 968.66K)

Would he forgive her when she fucks around?

Sure, Yui.

I don't like the pairing but they seem too autistic to break up. They would have a kid and mess them up with their social retardation.

Meanwhile 8man x Yui was the better pairing but would have broken up after high school. Reality is a bitch that way.

She's probably getting railed by Chad every day in college

Hayama pounded Yuckyno's cunt when they were kids.

They get married

I fucking hate Yukino and Watari like you wouldn’t believe

if anything, this is one of the few anime pairings I've seen that will realistically work out. their attraction is actually justified

What is it with 8man that makes cucks seethe at him constantly

He isn't alpha, chad or sigma, or whatever term they use, so by process of elimination he has to be a loser.

Penguins mate for life though

Envy or side girlfags

Is there such a thing as a normal well adjusted guy in the cuck universe?

Nah. I personally dislike that pairing (should've taken shizuka) but I don't see them breaking up that soon. They'll most likely end up bitter at some point of their marriage and that's where they'll start swapping partners with chadyama and Yui to spice things up

fuck off, let me be a degenerate

Most likely not, then they would have to recognize themselves as average or above average which again means while they aren't a loser, they aren't a winners either. And if you aren't a winner, you might as well be a loser in the cuck shed.

it's been quite some time since the anime ended and people are still seething about the ending

That's Yui, yeah boohoo but she'll toss him right after he turns out not to be the Lord to her Lady.
Yukino and 8man I don't get, autism codependence? They would probably be better as friends.
Iroha's cool but hung up on someone else. Sensei's a no.
Kawasaki barely exists but they hit it off on their imouto date and she blushes at his passing 'love you' maybe there could be something but 8man's not noticing.
All in all realistically 8mans alone.

Attached: 04-[22.26.978-22.28.938].webm (1280x720, 213.41K)

Nah. They probably go way too fast if anything and get married way too soon and yukino wont stop being pregnant

>sad truths
sad truth is that my cuck fantasies will not happen to 8man no matter how much I project. 8man will live the rest of his life with his qt loyal waifu while I will die alone...