New fodder for the kengan cast to devour just dropped, bros

New fodder for the kengan cast to devour just dropped, bros
Who is your favourite?

Attached: 1643364248473.jpg (728x1024, 196.32K)

Brutal lilly looks like he is going to be brutalised. He will freak out mid fight and also lose some of his teeth to ruin his greek god face
Silva looks like literal backround character, gets offscreened
Nam will have the better showing I think

Looking forward to Kim Janggi. I also won't be shocked if Shen enters the tournament as an unknown.

Brutal lilly already got mogged once which makes him prime candidate for worm material

The hue's going to get Medel levels of meme martial arts, isn't he?

>Falcon beat up Okubo so bad he became a monk to seek spiritual enlightenment
sad

italian(?) guy

I really liked the pankration guy's design and was disappointed w/ how Ryuki one-paged him. I know better than to have expectations from Kengan but it'd be nice if he got a real on-screen fight here or at least characterization, even if he loses

Yurikawa has the best design, shame that he's the only one we know for a fact is complete fodder. Kim Janggi is Korean so I have zero expectations considering how blatantly nationalistic Sandwich is. This leaves tracksuit Filipino, Okubo in a monk costume, and the man who looks like he was generated by some sort of algorithm designed to create fodder characters for fighting manga.

Leoonardo Silva has incredible "knocked out in one hit" energy, but we'll see.

Numbnuts has a background halo like Koga and Cosmo so he's definitely not jobbing

Tournament setups are when all the schizo theories come out

i would probably like this new fight if only:
"Godspeed" kim janggi vs "lightning" Mikazushi Rei
most probably imai fucks im up and ends saying - i know a faster fighter- or some shit

Brutal lily is gonna be mokichi robinson 2.0

God of saigon is gona be the only decent fighter

Sandro is a schizo, and to understand one you gotta think like one

Who the fuck is Kim? Is is that Finnish guy?

The monk surely is related to the Mad Monks from kuroki flashback. The monks even the kures respect and fear.

cosmo really is in a bad spot right now for jobbing. like he checks all the boxes right now for being a potential jobber

Attached: 1639322217952.png (436x337, 80.84K)

what boxes are those
Keep in mind the favourable treatment all kengan fighters received in KvP

korean

he's been hyped up in omega and we also got to see a very tiny match where he stomped his opponent. all of the new characters of the new generation are unknowns. so if the author wants to have somebody thats a known factor lose to hype up how much koga or ryuki have gotten stronger, its most likely to be falcon, cosmo, or sawpang. cosmo in particular of these three is in a bad spot due to how much attention he got.

in omega in the purgatory tournament a lot of the characters that we got to see fight before the tournament didn't win their matches.

Vietnamese twink. The others are all shit.

No, no, I'm pretty sure he was that one Finnish that used Sanda, or was that another Kim? Maybe it's that Australian Wrestler? Yeah, that's probably it.

Everyone but one is going to lose eventually, at that point you can claim they will all job because none of them will make it to the finals

I don't think Koga and Ryuki will even fight
I think Ryuki will lose to a shadow nigga in the prelims and Koga will bump into him later

The real question is if Ryuki has improved at all in the last two years

He's clearly been farming complete fodder in the couple years judging by his Xia performance
Ryuki just doesn't seem to have a seeker mentality, he reached a powerlevel that lets him perform his job of being a worm exterminating schizophrenic and he just left it at that