Assburgers GF

Would you bother putting up with her and her spergouts if she showed up at your door, Any Forums?

Attached: no biggie, I nosebleed all the time.jpg (2245x1600, 1.45M)

She's really cute and went through a lot so I'd feel bad for her but probably not. I wouldn't be nowhere near as patient as Yokoi and boy, you'd need a lot of patience.

Absolutely not. Also no kids so what's even the point.

Well, that seems to be changing in recent chapters ...

Absolutely not. I would have no clue how to help her.

When you really, really love someone you just roll with it, even with something as big as that. My wife was basically all set and ready to have a kid, like down to checking her cycle and scheduling appointments to make sure she was in good shape to have one but then a close friend of hers died in childbirth out of nowhere and it just about broke her. She's terrified, and I know it's a mostly irrational fear but right now I doubt we'll ever have one. Some people are legit surprised when I say I'm not mad about it. How could I be? She's who I signed away the rest of my life with. She can't help being afraid.

>i will never be slapped by by atypical gf

it's hard to wake up some times even as a hunterchad

every autistic girl I've met is 'asexual' or gay

post the hug scene

That's sweet.

Well, that's sweet of you to take it like that, but in your place I would have told her to get over it and dumped her if she couldn't.
And in the manga she tells him that she won't have kids at the very beginning of their relationship anyway so there was no time to get attached.

>nocture dropped translating because of spics
disappointing but at least the localization is better than nothing.

No. She's the concept of 2DPD.

I'm autistic (lot higher functioning than this girl though) and have a ton of patience so maybe.
Real life is very different from manga wish fulfillment though.
It's easy to say "I would totally put up with her and help her exactly like Yokoi", but it'll probably be way different for you if it happened irl.

she's ugly as fuck and retarded
so no

This one?

Attached: boy of soy.png (2250x1600, 1.04M)

He pretty much said "you may feel this way now, you may always feel this way and never change, but if that does change, I'll be here either way" and considering how hard he's trying to be there for her even that early on that's about all you can ask for

We're not talking about "every autistic girl you've met", user, but this particular character. Who asked? She specifically states that she is interested in sex and, for example, masturbates.

See . She is against kids because the idea of one turning out like her is freaking her out. One reason for this is because she cannot see herself really getting better and so her working assumption is that her child would only ever suffer, like she did/does. But since that chapter she has met that other sperg couple and their sperg son who seem to be doing fine, more or less, and also witnessed some improvement in her own situation. So it's fairly likely that she would come to review her stance should she become kinda functional and end up happy more often than depressed.

Cause you’d be the atypical gf faggot

the other autistic woman probably was favoring him a little bit

I'd personally only consider it if I had my own share of problems (like he does, although they needn't be assburgers-related) and lived a NEET-ish life that afforded me enough free time to babysit her. Since neither is really case I don't think I would. The downsides are just too great and the upsides too small otherwise. Best-case scenario: You end up with a meh waifu. Worst-case scenario: She kills herself in a way that fucks over your life. And there are plenty of bad outcomes in-between, with one of the "better" ones - like her getting over her issues enough to the point where she looks to upgrade her partner, in other words, monkey branching - still sucking.

So since I have too much to lose ... no ... although it would be kinda awkward kicking out a seriously suicidal gril (which he only learned a bit after already having her let in).

What do you mean, user?

she got angry because she could tell the other autistic woman (who is married to a bro) started to favor Yokoi when she found out he was helping another atypical girl out

What do you mean by 'favor' though? She isn't romantically interested in him as we later learn from the conversation between her and that coworker dude. At most she might like him as a person and I guess that was enough to trigger Saitou but is this what you meant by 'favor'?

I deal with maybe a tiny fraction of what Yokoi does, mainly the destructive meltdowns she has. It's hitting a little close to home in the sense that the author gets it; it's never about the damage to the objects. It's just a thing. A thing can be replaced. It's worrying she'll hurt herself in the meltdown that drives you nuts. I tell her to take a swing at the bed because it's far less likely to do any damage either way, but she admits that's not the point. It's to break something and yeah, even to cause a little self harm in the process. It's maddening, not like in anger, but in that you know that it's a thing and when it does happen you really can't do anything to stop it.

started to like him in a friendly manner

that was enough to set the other atypical chick off

Can't wait to read this in 5 years when the translation is done!