Lets talk about sport anime and manga

Lets talk about sport anime and manga.

Attached: EBcDDjVU8AAkhZr.jpg (1032x1457, 219.05K)

>female """"""""""sports""""""""""
No thanks.

EX-chap? Did I miss any delicious sweaty football girl actions?

You mean chapter 108? I have it.

is 108 just another chapter in the series, or a bonus chapter? cos I'm pretty sure I read the whole series a while ago

Mangadex goes until 107. 108 was released later

what happens in 108?

still salty

Gay.

about what?

Diamond no Ace is the greatest Sport anime to exist, go watch it.
I've never watched Baseball in my life but I fucking love it.

Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru, I never thought an anime about marathon running could be so fucking good but god damn it's amazing, go watch that too.

Attached: 1634118551550.jpg (1280x720, 71.96K)

>about what?
are you serious?

yes, actually

>Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru, I never thought an anime about marathon running could be so fucking good but god damn it's amazing, go watch that too.
Came to post this, made me go outside like the literally me character. His running gainz are so unrealistic!

Attached: 1529164819843.jpg (1920x1080, 122.72K)

Please share user.

It's not on the usual sites, nor even listed on MU.

I miss sweaty ping pong girls

there wasn't a clear best girl in Mai Ball, but there were a lot of good candidates

Attached: mb patrol.jpg (844x1200, 247.37K)

The magazine Mai Ball was serialized in, got axed, and the creator of Mai Ball was unable to find a publisher to host his manga which resulted in him ending Mai Ball way earlier than planned.

I didn't know about all the behind the scenes stuff. I vaguely recall hearing something about the manga getting worse after moving to a different magazine, though

Mai Ball got kicked to some online magazine that required an app registration and the app's audience was primarily shoujo fans

>Mai Ball!
That was a fun ride. Reika a shit!