Alpha male and fit female become a couple

>Alpha male and fit female become a couple.
More anime should do this, don't you agree ?

Attached: f3705a0a1112a2250b21f875c9cd7c08.jpg (735x798, 86.04K)

>Isekai mc
>alpha
pick one

ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS ABSABS ABS ABS ABS ABSABS ABS ABS ABS ABSABS ABS ABS ABS ABSABS ABS ABS ABS ABSABS ABS ABS ABS ABSABS ABS ABS ABS ABSABS ABS ABS ABS ABSABS ABS ABS ABS ABSABS ABS ABS ABS ABSABS ABS ABS ABS ABSABS ABS ABS ABS ABSABS ABS ABS ABS ABSABS ABS ABS ABS ABSABS ABS ABS ABS ABSABS ABS ABS ABS ABS

based

He's not one of them.

It was a one night stand to unlock a power up and no abs are disgusting, then again fit has grades as long it's just firm and no muscle then it's good.

Is this normal female outfit in their world?

No, she is the only one who dress like this.

Watch the show kek

Impressive. Name of the show, then?

>the goddess who isekaid mc is his baby momma from a previous run
I dunno you tell me

This. Fucking sick of opposites attract shit. Nothing is worse about this than yuri.

I think it's Cautious Hero.

I would hardly call that an alpha

Attached: slap.webm (640x480, 615.76K)

Shin and Noi is the best example of this.

Based

Attached: cb6d06ffb5c924b232d176fd9e8b3a71.jpg (749x958, 264.14K)

Attached: I have advanced tastes that you wouldn't understand.jpg (735x798, 129.33K)

kek

Based

>slapped into a jojoface

do they really or is it a bait and switch haremshit as usual?

OP is baiting. MC is only for the midget reincarnation of his dead wife (baby inside intel)

>become a couple
Except they didn't?

There's more slapping

it's all implied implications, this is just a gag show about an overly cautious minmaxer who'd nuke a town to get rid of a slime.
It's mostly humorous training montages, just as keikau'd, and jokes about this being "a close battle, I've almost spent 10% of my MP to deal with that boss".

Cope, they had sex off-screen. That make them a couple.

>still baiting

In concept it's great, but the jps love turning strong girls submissive once they start loving a character. All I want to see is a relationship where the two trying to out dom each other.