Why didnt she ever get her anime

why didnt she ever get her anime

Attached: 1bf00603-50b0-4099-8da3-dd30f64cb87e.png (2106x3000, 1.41M)

A story about a big titty OL and her underling blushing a sweating at each other from the waist up is more tolerable as a 4koma than as an anime.

but there is actual progression

Did those two assholes even kiss yet?

i swear they will fuck next chapter
she is drunk in his house
and they are officially going out

At most she will give the MC a smoch in the cheeck.

too old

Attached: 0129-007.jpg (1125x1600, 224.83K)

She looks built for NTR

because the gremlin got one instead

Attached: gremlin.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Who is she?

LMAO

>Nothing ever happens: the manga

current chapters had her out sick with the dreaded japanese cold, Takeda stopped by to take care of her, now his older sister is taking pervy pictures of Takizawa

So exciting

amazing, so much progress

look I love the manga dearly but it's a fucking 4koma, you're never gonna get some real earth-shattering shit. The biggest happening will probably remain that the boss is actually a top-tier wingman happy that Takeda gets to motorboat Takizawa's Takizawas

that doesn't excuse the fact there's literally zero romance between the two, they're still not more than friends
their relationship hardly even changed after they starting """"dating""""

what is her size?

Hahahaha.

They become a couple 100 chapters in but after getting flustered about how to proceed, they literally say the way they act around each doesn’t need to change too fast.

Ironically the best character in the series is their office boss, dude first appears like a generic fat bastard you would see in hentai but he is actually a huge wingman and a bro.

Eh, I am always a sucker for cute dorks doing cute things and as much as they sweat and mumble they've pretty much been doing shit together nonstop since they got together. I just don't know why YanBARU doesn't have a fanbox as he is very clearly a turbopervert

ha
at rate this is going maybe they'll hold hands in 100 chapters, maybe