Chainsaw Man

Just finished reading chapter 91.How am I supposed to feel about this scene? Platonic? Romantic? I thought they had a brother-sister relationship but now I'm not too sure. Is Fujimoto just shipbaiting? I was sure Makima was the endgame

Attached: uh.png (651x781, 519.43K)

Friendly from Denji's side, maybe a crush from Power's side but it doesn't matter, she got cucked and friendzoned anyway
>I was sure Makima was the endgame
Makima IS endgame. She is the main girl and in all Fujimoto stories, the fmc wins

Makima died too though
Denji even used Power's blood to do the job.

Doesn't matter anyway since Denji kinda forgets about her immediately after she gets killed and is more obsessed with Makima who he had interacted less with

denji lost the will to life so power gave him a purpose

But Denji did say he loved deeply Makima even after she made Aki a fiend and "killed" Power.
And Nayuta is just Makima current self since they both are the control devil. So yeah, Makima is dead but also she is not. Nayuta is the fmc of part 2 and now she will win but in a platonic endgame, unless Fujimoto takes the usagi drop route to filter normalfags

Who cares? Kobeni will win in the end anyway.

The definition of forced romance shit

No one wants to fuck Kobeni. Even Arai had the hots for Himeno, not Shitbeni

damn, did he really faked her death and brought her back into the plot? i thought that loli was another character

>No one wants to fuck Kobeni
Speak for yourself homo

Nayuta is a different character though, but they both are the same entity. Makima died and reincarnated as Nayuta.

Attached: Done in five.jpg (2000x3910, 1.41M)

>But Denji did say he loved deeply Makima even after she made Aki a fiend and "killed" Power.
Makima's also known for brainwashing people into loving and serving her, which also includes Aki, someone who Makima used just to try and nullify Denji's contract with Pochita. Also, all the hybrids fell under her control by the end, even after their own narrative "deaths".

>And Nayuta is just Makima current self since they both are the control devil.
Let's not be retarded now. Kishibe ended says that Nayuta has none of Makima's memories and is only related in that they're incarnations of the Control Devil. Makima is dead and isn't coming back.

It's above all this petty relationship shit. Life companions, soulmates.

So something like the relationship between Araragi and Shinobu in monogatari? Not lovers but more than friends?

>Makima's also known for brainwashing people into loving and serving her, which also includes Aki,
user, the point was that Denji was the only was who truly loved Makima. He wasn't brainwashed as the others. Denji love for her was so big that fucked up Makima's contract
>Let's not be retarded now. Kishibe ended says that Nayuta has none of Makima's memories and is only related in that they're incarnations of the Control Devil. Makima is dead and isn't coming back.
See

Attached: 1652132554770.png (598x900, 626.69K)

Why would I have to see a chart about information I already know? Go show that to people who think Nayuta and Makima are the same person, not me.

so basically the kite situation, still a cheap cop out desu

They're the same being and different characters at the same time. If they are the same person or not dunno. It's up your interpretation.
Under your logic Power is dead and not coming back too. So I don't get the shipping posting
>Kite
Well she had "his" memories already as newborn and identifies as Kite. The story pushed "her" as the same character as old Kite just with a new design. Meanwhile Nayuta doesn't know about her previous life at all and even if Fuji hacks her memories back in the future she won't become Makima.

What "shipping posting"? Don't confuse me with other some other user. And the difference between Makima and Power is that Power explicitly asked Denji to go find the Blood Demon and turn her into Power once again. Will it be the same Power? No, her memories died with her, and she'll have a new appearance from inhabiting a different corpse. But it will still be roughly the same girl, the same Power. Meanwhile the Control Devil already reincarnated as a new existence, and Pochita asked Denji to raise Nayuta so she DOESN'T become Makima. Makima was heartless and twisted, raised by the state.

Does anybody have the image with the compilation of every fujimoto character watching movies?