Eden of the East

What do you think of this anime?

Attached: c8ba4917e75286e06edbfff519e64daa1533767498_main.jpg (2000x3000, 966.58K)

like future diary but boring

Only the OP was good

It had some of the best cinematic timing ever.

Why didn't Saki run screaming rape when Akira was in front of her naked with a gun? Why did she talk to him and dress him? And why was Akira fine with Saki seeing his penis?

I still have the noblesse olbige ringtone

It introduced me to School Food Punishment, thus I like it a lot. (Tbh I have not seen the series or movies in over a decade so I couldn't tell you what I think of the story itself, I remember finding it interesting at the time)

Had a lot of potential but fucked itself in the ass with the most anti-climactic ending of all time.

CATCH

It's so meh that I can't even remember a single fucking detail about it.

something something cinematic timing, something something oasis op

i almost dont remember anything except that the girl saw the MC naked, twice, with one of the cases being a nude stroll before the White House

honestly a shame i dont remember more, i didnt hate it and it was mildly interesting to watch, but i have no desire to rewatch it whatsoever

oh yeah i think there was also a cool shootout scene with the police in america
i think that was just after the girl saw the mc naked in his apartment
or i already mixed up things
kek
but i think there was a cool shootout scene in this show

She only saw the MC naked once. She saw another guy called Osugi naked near the end of the series

oh well, maybe
i think the MC was just shown naked few times

Is there any female nudity?

Started out great, went to shit when that bitch with wings flew out of the window
The movies were pointless and didn't add anything

Like Future Diary but not retarded
Tried to be deep but failed

Massive waste of potential. I loved the first few episodes so much I went out and bought the Blu-Rays of the series and both movies, and then I got home and the quality instantly fell off a cliff and got worse and worse as time went on (though the last episode of the tv series was kinda cool). The project leads just didn't know what to do with their premise, so it kept on meandering and trying to tackle social issues without actually saying anything interesting until it all ended on a wet fart. What a shame.

One of the only series where Americans speak proper English

pretty forgettable

I was really surprised when the first movie took place in New York City and it actually fucking looked like New York and not just Tokyo or Toronto. The art department did a good job on this series, at least.

but everything else terrible