Most HxH fans havent read Yu Yu Hakusho

>Most HxH fans havent read Yu Yu Hakusho
>They have no idea how Yu Yu Hakusho ended after a hiatus
If HxH does comeback, you have no idea what is waiting for you. All im saying is dont get your hopes up

Attached: 1_PKAJZkdUCydfjtDNbQjT7g.jpg (1024x750, 206.67K)

We know better than you faggot fag, Togashi did what he did because he was done with Yu Yu and jump didn't allow him to deconstruct the characters and take them in a different direction so he just ended it there. Nowadays is has way more power and can write whatever the fuck he wants, he said they let him do it anything and that he has many ideas and things he wants to try and do with the current arc
>he did thing with Yu Yu 30 years ago so it means he will do same thing with HxH now
Two digit IQ

based, but in the original meaning of this word

.....am I crazy for thinking YYH is better than HxH if only for the fact I genuinely don't care for most of HxH's main cast

Based on what?

I gave it a try a lot of years ago. While the setup was good, you can really tell Togashi was forced to do "this and that" by the editor and magazine since sometimes he tried to push the story to an interesting turn and the higher ups pretty much acted like the 2011 fanbase now just focusing on the superficial aspect of the story. I saw that happen really early and get progressively worse so I dropped at half of it. He is now making HxH by his own terms so it won't be him ending due to creativity suffocation.

Pay attention to Level E, it also ended too early and clearly had room to grow bigger, but from a marketable place was kind of a mess since it didn't have a mascot, it was just stories placed within the same sandbox universe connecting each other and that was pretty good, it created a Discworld like essence where without going very far and using familiar elements one could read a chapter with something entirely different and say "yes, this works in the universe I like"

In HxH what was an intent in Level E worked pretty good for Togashi, since he could tell the stories he wanted and he kept maintaining the little universe he created, this is seen in the big difference the arcs represent from each other compared to normal serialized series under the pressure from contract restrictions. So cheer up. The only thing we have to fear is Togashi's health.

I'm a big YYH fan but exactly where did it have a big hiatus? I'm not familiar with the manga's run

>It's the editor's fault!
Plenty of great mangaka have worked through executive meddling. Togashi is simply lazy

Nah is just Togashi being a lazy fuck. Tell me another big mangaka who draws so shit like him and is still loved

He didn't have time and now he has unlimited time which allows him to write a 7/10 manga

It's nobody's fault user. The editor is just doing his job by making sure assets are delivering within a company scope since in the business world you need to work with those projections being solid.

It shouldn't be news to you that pauses and breaks are often needed, not everything can be rushed. And yes laziness exists, other factors too. But ultimately he has the resources to work at the peace he likes, wouldn't you? For all he cared he has his life resolved he shouldn't even be still working, but he does it when he can if he can because it's something he likes to do by himself without others tempering with his way of doing things.

If you say that is being lazy idk man, we have different points of view. I think he is very devoted and hard at work, he is sick you know and has come of age with a family. It's not like he owns us anything.

on the original slang meaning of the word

You said it yourself, ONE (Mob Psycho/One Punch man mangaka)

Also who are you to say their draws are shit? manga isn't just the style of drawing you take. And what you consider shit may be problem for you but try to be objective, some people hate Fukumoto's drawing and that keeps them away from going further on their work. wanting everyone to draw under your standards of "not shit" is no different from wanting every writer to write books using the same language, style or theme.

O my sacred energies

FPBP

Game has changed since then, Togashi owns HxH and he can basically tell WSJ to fuck off if he felt like it.

Holy fucking FPBP.

>Based on what?

something called "AF".

>Most HxH fans havent read Yu Yu Hakusho
And what is your source for this?

When are Togashi fans going to face the sins of the past?

Attached: file.png (1651x1200, 1.56M)

My head.

Can't fucking wait for an extension of the "random terrorist attack" shit with Meteor City, he's been building up to that since the beginning. The DC arc will be a denounement and completely wreck the established universe.