Ousama Ranking 197

HOLY FUCK THIS CHAPTER

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (708x1000, 99.38K)

gore

>vore*
Nonconsensual vore for the one who just had their throat yanked out. It's becoming increasingly disturbing how people treat the Shadow Clan in this world.
I love how fucked up this whole chapter is.

Holy shit this was fucking cool. And I even understood all of it.
And Oyab is a fucking asshole holy shit. At least this confirms readers don't have to worry about him getting a sudden redemption or anything.

Attached: 363636.jpg (642x498, 71.13K)

Free my people the Shadow Clan now. Damn that is brutal.

Attached: horrors beyond comprehension.jpg (2000x1500, 159.56K)

Oyab is an S-grade motherfucker. It's incredible. The contrast between him as a villain, a sociopathic murderous scumbag, and Zaki, a dangerous retarded beast, is just fantastic, and caught between them, abused by both of them, a little boy is having an absolute meltdown over the death of his friend.

based on ANN interview, Oyab probably will get a bad ending

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-132303_Chrome.jpg (720x232, 45.53K)

They unironically should be friends. Would be a hell lot of a fun seeing them working together. Zaki doesn't seem to be fond of the light flags anyway and Oyab would surely be interested in Zaki's power.

He deserves it. Geslan probably deserves one too, unless he's got literal brain worms or something that turned him evil.

Nips are theorizing that Zaki is going to the Underworld based on the facts that (1) Zaki was just thinking about Satun and (2) the other Shadow Clan portal lead to the Underworld. A billion other things could happen instead, but if Zaki does go to the Underworld, I'd love for Despa to be there and have to find some way to deal it, without his brothers.

Is the mangaka uploading these after midnight or something? The chapters appear at 7pm here.

Yeah, today's chapter was uploaded around 0:30. It's about 2am in Tokyo now, but JP Twitter still seems lively with reaction posts and the usual fanart chatter.

Well fuck this makes sense. Despa is gonna get ass raped.

Attached: FTQkYgDVsAApD9q.jpg (3000x2250, 919.46K)

Despa will use his intellect and intuition to win somehow. It's not like brute force works against Zaki anyway if you're mortal. It would actually be a great match-up. Zaki is a perfectly powerful and dangerous enemy that most likely needs to be defeated with something other than the physical "strength" that's so prized by the masses and Ranking.
Imagine how the people of the Underworld--the people who knew Satun--would feel if another member of God Clan showed up at their doorstep. If Despa could save them Zaki's potential tyranny, I think they might accept Despa as their King.
I think I'd like to see the shock on Despa's face when he feels wanted by the people. When he realizes that he can be depended on, even without physical strength. Maybe he doesn't want the job, but I think it would hold a lot of meaning for him to be seen as Desha's equal, or close to it. He's not inferior to his brothers for not being able to wield a sword.

He is such an unrepentant asshole holy shit, horrible but also very hilarious.

Attached: 3638703.png (578x440, 242.45K)

Is it getting translated or nah?

Nah. I read it by hovering over the words with rikai-champ.
The issue is that we have no RAWs for the missing chapters that weren't released as volume yet.

Using Geslan's knight as a landing pad to jump off a cliff was peak comedic cruelty. GesKnight went from being a fearsome murderer to something as threatening as a now-likely-brain-damaged sack of potatoes.

why he looks like a evil tarzan?

The illustrations in this manga are so descriptive that it only takes baby-level JP or a quick MTL to have a clear picture of what's you're seeing.

I think he is supposed to look like a bishounen hero to subvert expectations. The funny thing is that Bojji has missed the moment when he acted on his evil urges again so I am curious if he will doubt Kage later or if he might even meet Oyab again before he reunites with Kage.
I really want to know what Oyab's role will be here. Or if he checks out and goes back to backstab someone in Mehi's kingdom.