How can this guy pump out project after project and have time to game/draw/family but togashi needs fucking 3...

How can this guy pump out project after project and have time to game/draw/family but togashi needs fucking 3.5 years to do 6 storyboards?

Attached: mashima.png (716x318, 267.94K)

He's already working on new manga after Edens Zero? Did he ever hint what it will be about?

Because his stories are not intellectually stimulating and I doubt he thinks even more than 5 minutes about his storyboards.

because he wants to, and is over a decade younger

because he needs money

Booba motivates him.

Because one volume of HxH sells more than the entirey of Mashima's biennial output

This, he just wings stuff on the fly, awesome for productiveness, he doesn't procrastinate or worry about shit.
Fairy Tail was awesome but I think it was unintentional on Mashima's side - making the main cast actual yound adukts who act accordingly in their early 20s instead of your typical 15 year olds. So Fairy Tail feels more mature and fresh as a shounen.

>needing money after Rave and FT
Dude literally made a free game in his spare time. He's not hurting at all.

Because Mashima is secretly a robot himself, and he's befriending the human race with boobs and butts.

*young adults

I will still seethe about Natsu and Happy ignoring Lisanna in favour of Lucy after Lisanna's resurrection, that doesn't even make sense in-universe with the whole "friendship forever" themes but okay I guess.
Also Lucy belongs to Loke, you could see in the manga that she wanted to get fucked by him way way stronger than by Natsu. (Volume 9)

Aside from that Fairy Tail has no visible flaws.

Attached: Loke-x-Lucy-loke-x-lucy-40471508-500-338.jpg (500x338, 259.49K)

Also I think Mashima was Oda's assistant so maybe he learned work ethic from him?

Easy. Mashima's stories and characters are all literally the same. All he does is copy and paste his own work ad infinitum. It's not enough for him to be derivative, he has to actually steal from himself.

between rave, ft and edens zero his series have around 100 mil copies in circulation, at 10% royalties hes earned 50mil just from manga not to mention anime licensing, merch, etc

he's not hurting for money. Hell he just payed out $225k for indie game developers

>Also I think Mashima was Oda's assistant
This is like the oldest and dumbest misconception about him. He wrote a short manga about how he started out, and he's basically self taught. Also, use your head: If Mashima WAS Oda's assistant, why would he be in WSM and not WSJ?

Actually no, Rave Master and Edens Zero are very different from Fairy Tail. Both series have 15-ish year old protags who are focused on savong the world and other plot related stuff as opposed to the actual young adults in Fairy Tail who drink, date and hang out and party.

A lot of people were saying that so I assumed it to be the case.

It's the same as asking how Stephen King pumps out a book every year while other authors take 4 years to finish a book. Some people just have e better work flow.
>But his characters are simple and his stories are too!
Doesn't change the fact that the man works like a goddamn mule, judging by all the things he does at the same time.

He's a self taught artist who went to a manga school for a bit before leaving, he's one of the few well known mangaka that has had no well known teacher

>Some people just have e better work flow.
This. It helps his artstyle is simple as well so it's probably quicker to pump out.
have I shilled Aoi Honoo enough yet?

Attached: [Over-Time] Blue Blazes - 07v2 [28613BA9].mkv_snapshot_12.43_[2021.09.22_20.16.44].jpg (1280x720, 157.98K)

I know Mashima taught the "Yankee x Megane" mangaka who later made the "Yamada and the 7 witches" manga

he has interns that make manga yes, but he doesn't have a teacher

>Some people just have e better work flow.
Nice way of saying "a better work ethic". Funnily enough, the last person who brought up King's ability to pump out a book yearly was George R. R. Martin, comically asking "how do you do it?!" Now, I'm not saying Togashi is as lazy as GRRM or that he's created such a convoluted plot that he can't write himself out of it like GRRM, but I do think both their work ethics are very questionable.