Seiko No Qwaser

When will those two come back?

Attached: Seiko No Qwaser 870480496947185705570.png (704x885, 773.75K)

Don't you mean these two? The two reasons to watch the show

Attached: __ekaterina_kurae_and_katsuragi_hana_megami_magazine_and_1_more_drawn_by_tsuchiya_kei__sample-cee9a3c8fe709ce028b23ffdd2434d2b.jpg (850x585, 132.93K)

Nah... I only read the manga and while the sadistic and sexual yuri adventure Ekaterina had with girls at the beginning was kind of fun for how shameless it was, it kind of became really boring to me later. The big appeal of her character to me is that she's a sadistic loli dominatrix while the whole lesbian yuri aspect is kind of just 'meh' to me. I would like the series way more if she also had scenes with boys.

The most infamous/reposted scene in the anime adaption is this one because no one expected lolidom yuri cunnilingus to be shown so explicitly, personally I think Hana is the best character in the entire show she went from smug tomboy to continuously dominated slave, season 2 (which had a lot of anime original material) was really good with her because she temporarily became Sashas partner, she showed a lot of wit

Attached: 52013c1143b443232ff265eacd79dbe6.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

>she temporarily became Sashas partner, she showed a lot of wit

I may watch it then. What really frustracted me the most about the manga was the fact that Sasha not only didn't grow as much as a character as he should have but also how he didn't have many meaningful interactions or relationships with other girls at all. I'm not saying that Hana or other girls must be automatically in love with him and become part of his harem but just seeing Sasha forming connections with more people and being friends with someone like Hana really would have made him more of an interesting and likable character that actually grows out of his obnoxious edgy loner phase. Seeing Hana growing into a person that actually respects herself more would be also nice.

Attached: Seiko No Qwaser Volume #15.jpg (840x1200, 374.05K)

In Season 2 of the anime that definitely happens. For Hana what you describe literally happens in both the manga and the anime, did you finish the manga? She's still a massive sexual masochist when it comes to Katja but outside of sex she's pretty confident / fun around everyone, she also becomes the most powerful non-Qwaser in the entire series because Katja puts an artifact inside of her which gives her actual powers.

Attached: 233621f1-ce91-4f41-a4a4-7fdbfd6446ae.jfif.jpg (725x1080, 205.16K)

>did you finish the manga?

Yeah, I finished it like 3 years ago but I read it in a big marathon and read all the volumes in like 1 day. It was extremely fun but I also felt really mentally exhausted near the end. A lot of really heavy flaws in terms of characters and the story it wanted to tell. Overall it had the potential to be something a lot more but it's still really fun for what it is.

>She's still a massive sexual masochist when it comes to Katja but outside of sex she's pretty confident / fun around everyone

Yeah, I didn't really remember that. It would leave more of an impression if she also kind of grow to have a more normal and less masochistic sexual relationship with Ekaterina later but I guess that would have been a turn-off for a lot of people.

Attached: Seiko No Qwaser Volume #10-3.jpg (1110x1600, 490.79K)

Well sexual fetishism is a thing, it's not really about personality or confidence or at least not always she's just a massive lolicon and pervert. Her relationship with Ekaterina definitely matured (outside of the sex itself), like I mentioned she becomes more confident in herself partially because she has the power to actually help sometimes rather than just being a milkbag which changed their interactions to a degree.

Attached: bkQFtMG.jpg (842x1171, 149.45K)

Maybe if the guy finishes Shinjuu no Nectar

Are you reading that?

>Well sexual fetishism is a thing, it's not really about personality or confidence or at least not always she's just a massive lolicon and pervert.

Yeah, I know but still... I really enjoyed all the fun and shameless ride with all the fetishes but (again) I also felt kind of disappointed because I also felt that the series could have been a lot more in terms of character relationships and story seeing how fun a lot of characters are and how cool the setting is. You can have a good series with shameless fanservice AND with a good story and character arcs IMO but I guess the writer just didn't care that much about it and just wanted to mainly focus on shameless fanservice. There's nothing wrong with that but still, the manga kind of became boring in a lot of aspects near the end to me because of that reason. Also (like I said before) there could have been more fun to see different stuff like Ekaterina also having femdom scenes with boys and not just girls all the time.

Attached: Seiko No Qwaser Volume 2 #03.jpg (832x1200, 321.36K)

An overwhelmingly vast majority of the series is Girl x Guy, there was no need to also include guys with the sole lesbian Qwaser in the series. But I get what you mean, they could have explored the world and characters dynamics more outside of the pairings, I think you'd probably enjoy Season 2 of the anime.

I would kill for a full chapter of Sasha and Katja heaving passionate hate sex with each other for hours.

Attached: Seiko No Qwaser 1401391665617.jpg (740x1000, 676.02K)

Bump

Well Katja is a lesbian so in no canon would that ever happen, the possibility is 0, you have more chance of Sasha having gay sex with one of the male characters, which is also why there's more Yaoi fanart of him than your crackship

You sound offended.

I am offended

Bumps

Is the series close to finishing?

Attached: Seiko No Qwaser Volume 8 #03.jpg (2011x1600, 966.23K)

This show was incredible

Attached: 228a8c7df4be4db39d0e3245b63c2dfd.gif (634x356, 2.38M)

No