Dragon Ball Super

Well? Can you?

Attached: 172481570615067.jpg (800x800, 120.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kDOmbjqD5UU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ENTER

Attached: EsMkOkcFuUMjsTbKJGDehqIzCGEkG5e8GNSJzZsFobk.png (1800x1012, 1.73M)

>Think? Nah man, I like... know it dude! In fact, I only need like 0.1% of my power to swooce all over you!

Attached: 271[1].jpg (1193x670, 85.75K)

Yes
just by linking the actual main thread

stop crossing your arms, turdslinger dipshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=kDOmbjqD5UU
KINO

Yes, I do.

Attached: IMG_20220527_170200.jpg (1869x1080, 497.1K)

How strong is he?

Stronger than Jiren, that's for sure.

>worst ED
Yikes!
Someone post Yoka Yoka Dance

>and Bejita
Kek. It's Goku's franchise. Don't put yourself in the same league as Gokuchads.

B and his cute Bejita socks...

Attached: THE THIRD IMAGE.jpg (859x1153, 84.64K)

Pan? Stronger than any character that isn't Goku, Bejita, Broly or above a GoD.

Attached: 1653644844110.jpg (1078x609, 77.94K)

HAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: FTj9p_WUsAAIw-k.jpg (1500x1000, 575.23K)

Weakest DBS enjoyer

Attached: 0bLLVJa.png (714x535, 571.02K)

People who like Jiren were analy probed by Greys want want more.

She gets beat up and kidnapped. Pan is just a prize for Gohan and will serve no real purpose outside of that.

Of course.

Attached: 1716491465.png (450x650, 318.47K)

>replying to the panpedo
My men.

Alright everybody, I know we like to have our fun but let’s start talking about JIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YEAH!
*backflips*
JIREEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
JIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
JIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
CHADDY JIREY RENNY WOO, ENNY WINNY PAPI YOU!

Attached: DOGku getting PUMMELED.png (960x485, 306.4K)

2 weeks.

Attached: image (1).jpg (700x464, 137.52K)

Mystic.

Attached: mystic.png (976x551, 1011.41K)

The lines look like shit. Makes it look like a really low res jpeg.

...said Pablo after consuming a VAST quantity of quesadillas.

>Mystic
Pablito...

Just like in GT kek.

SHIThan will try to fight off the big bad alongside Piccolo, Goten and Trunks and fail miserably.

Attached: 1652844478991.jpg (1000x563, 296.24K)

Pan? Weaker than:
Goku, Bejita, Roshi, Kuririn, Tenshinhan, Broly, every GoD, every Angel, Zeno, the Grand Priest, Yamcha, every Pride Trooper, 17, 18, Dr. Gero, Android 19, Cell, Boo, Freeza, Bardock, Gas, Elec, Macki, Oil, Moro, Merus, Dr. Hedo, Magenta, Piccolo, Saganbo, Nappa, Raditz, Android 21, Hit, Frost, Botamo, Magetta, Mr. Satan, Goten, Trunks, Videl, and probably more I'm forgetting.
Pan? Stronger than:
The SHITgang.

>Racism outside of Any Forums
Gentlemen...

I rate characters' power solely by how cool I think they look.

>jobs to handcuffs
Yeah, she being 75% jobman reduces her chances of being relevant after the movie.

Do they taste good?

That's an American term though.

>It's Goku's
And Vegeta's, the deuteragonist and only character that's as popular as the main character.

>>jobs to handcuffs
Just like every pedo (Bejitabro)! Haha

Do dubfags think Goku and Gohan will suddenly get manly voices when the VA dies? She will probably be replaced with a 40 or 50 year old woman.

The Ultimate state is the culmination of Super Saiyan 2 for Gohan, and is essentially the state without placing limitations on Gohan's body. While utilizing the Ultimate state, Gohan possesses his full strength as a Super Saiyan 2 without the anger or the loss of energy typically required to sustain the form.

Authorities raided Gohan's home on 11 September, 2020 after an anonymous tip was received detailing his whereabouts. Inside the house, investigators discovered photographic and video evidence of the molestations, as well as diary entries written by Gohan himself, wherein he admitted to committing the crimes, including the abuse of his own daughter, and recounted them in graphic detail. Gohan's daughter was retrieved by police at the scene and later placed under the custody of child protective services.

Among the photographic evidence recovered by investigators at the scene were images suggesting that several of the crimes were perpetrated by individuals other than Gohan. The damning evidence implicated numerous other members of the Son family as accomplices in Gohan's string of kidnappings and sexual abuse.

Gohan's wife, Videl, told officers that she hesitated to alert authorities about her husband's behaviour in fear of facing retaliation from Gohan's father, Goku, who she claimed had threatened to harm her if she protested. Videl was ultimately determined to be complicit in the crimes, but was granted a reduced sentence for her cooperation in police investigations which gave prosecutors a strong enough case to charge Goku with 7 counts of child sexual assault, 4 counts of child neglect, and 2 counts of murder of the first degree. Goku received three life sentences.

Prosecutors were mounting similar charges against Gohan before he was found dead in his jail cell on 3 November, 2020. The cause of death was determined to be suicide.

Attached: images - 2022-01-05T215612.436.jpg (499x615, 41.27K)

They are surprisingly good, actually.

>deuteragonist
Proof?

>238206106
>Announcing a report
G-SQUAD...

BRING ME SHITGETA.

Attached: 1649586193803.png (477x266, 181.29K)

Mystic*

WHAT WAS THAT
MYSTIC

>Wikishit

Nobody cares about Jobgeta

I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

>WikiKINO