One Punch Man

Of all the disappointments in this arc, I think this one was the biggest

Attached: page_40-41.png (1600x1138, 2.41M)

This arc is a rollercoaster of disappointments.

I wish I could kill every ONEtard on this board.

really? this didn't do it for you? garou was meant to be one of the strongest characters in the opm universe, he broke his limiter just like saitama did. that alone should mean he'd be as strong as hin with time. he was meant to be defeated and then left to do whatever he wanted woth that power that was his alone. now "god slayer fist" guy is god's bitch and he became stronger by ways other than himself which defeats the purpose of the one-man grind he's been doing since the start. the manga is ruined, murata finally managed to kill one punch man.

Attached: 1653539188513.png (800x1138, 577.4K)

Some people have standards

why did they remove his fight with king and just replace it with a bunch of lines

wait for the arc to be done retard.

I am calling Garou breaking free of "god" by himself - for example God trying to make him kill that kid, and that is what makes him break his limiter

Attached: DSVwZPyW4AAndZ8.jpg (1200x854, 221.6K)

Another pretty poor week of sales. Looks like Volume 25 might actually sell less than Volume 24, but we'll see. A consistent schedule isn't the problem, as this volume came out in a pretty timely manner.

Attached: sales.png (1042x729, 42.25K)

i reread the webcomic and its crazy how bad this got

Kino art

>he broke his limiter just like saitama did
he didn't do that, in either versions.
The narration only said "He is about to break his limiter" but never about actually breaking his limiter

i hope you're right, but if you aren't it's fcking over.

Objectively superior to the webcomic, also don't forget that the story is by ONE and the art is by Murata. Any Forums just hates anything that's popular unless its ugly bastard wish fulfilment.

>OPM
>Popular
I legitimately haven't heard anyone except one or two close friends talk about One Punch Man irl in years, and its sales are rapidly declining

>Any Forums just hates anything that's popular
Onepunchman manga has gotten popular, Any Forums liked it
Onepunchman anime has gotten popular, Any Forums liked it
Onepunchman manga has changed the writing from the webcomic to typical shonen shit
NUH UH, YOU JUST HATE POPULAR STUFF!

No it’s a bad story. The manga, that is.
It is objectively different from the webcomic. And it’s terrible, made for sub 90 iq proles

specifically it says he's "starting to break it" and then he goes through monsterification, specifically without eating the monster cell which means his limiter being broken caused it.

I hope this keeps going, the manga deserves to be axed

>Platinum Jobber

finally someone gets it, the story was ruined by one man.

This scene right here was the point of no return.

Attached: 2qeQYxz.png (1600x1138, 919.85K)

This is the same bait in every fucking thread, dont reply

this is setting up for saitama to flip it you fool, its going to be great

Monsterization without the cells and limit breaking are not the same thing.

Meh, King's imaginary death beam being wasted on Child Emperor's exposition and replaced by an unfunny reaction panel was worse

Attached: 1652455278731.jpg (600x848, 116.39K)

If he actually broke his limiter then he would have given Saitama a lot more trouble but he didn't so no, at best he's close to breaking it then it came to a halt because Saitama shut him down.