One Piece

Did you think the Luffy-Kaido fight had a satisfying conclusion?

Attached: end of fight.jpg (1568x1145, 455.4K)

No of course not, I dont give a rats ass if every single Wano citizen died from having Onigashima dropped on them, in fact I wish it had happened.

No. I think Oda intended for the volcano eruption to be the big climactic final blow but he really should have focused on making Luffy's finisher more impactful.

There is nothing satisfying about Oda asspulling another Luffy victory the exact same way as every SINGLE after timeskip major battle. Fuck Wano it killed one piece for me

it took so long that i'm just relieved it ended. 50 chaoters for a single fight is tiring.

Luffy and Kaido should have fought at the top of not Mt Fuji, then it would have made more sense instead of being knocked into a random magma pocket.

What the fuck happened to Kaido's horn? And why do I have to wait another week to see adult Momonosuke?

Attached: op_tcb_1050_014.png (1100x1600, 736.81K)

I was just glad this shit fucking arc is finally over, even if it took a million asspulls

time for the feast

lol no

>asspull hack victory
>kaido could have easily dodge the attack but shit writing
>oda ruined whole manga cause le kaido was too "strong"

what was the point of them falling into magma if we know they won't be killed?

half a year ago i felt like i could still at least enjoy the rest of one piece once they got away from this shitty fucking arc. now im not even sure anymore. first time in 15 years where im not scrambling to see spoilers and reading chapters the moment they drop. i get around to them whenever. its not very well written and the newer artstyle really doesn't do it for me.

good chance that ive just outgrown it, maybe an adult shouldnt be closely following a comic book anyway. its not a big deal i guess but it does feel a bit weird to just not really be interested anymore.

pic unrelated

Attached: sample_ceb91b4206bc00fe5f1f27a4f3f039d3.jpg (850x900, 107.82K)

Katakuri's, Doffy's (though I hated it), Moria's, Crocodile's, Enel's, Lucci's, Kreig's, and Arlong's end of the fights were better.
Now consider Kaido was a Yonko, the strongest creature in the world, Wano was 140+ chapters (of you just count Wano and not all the build up since PH/Dressrosa).
Everyone will remember Kaido falling with Luffy's Red Roc in the Ishitani episode way more than the actual conclusion of the fight.

morj status?

It was meh.

>luffy becomes a wacky god with toon powers
>defeats kaido punching really hard anyway

Luffy hovering in the air having a beam struggle with Kaidou fucking ruined it. Totally nuked all the momentum theor battle had and makes me wish their fight had ended with Luffy losing when CIA interfered. G5 conceptually isn’t bad at all, Luffy being able to stretch reality within a limited capacity is cool. Oda just didn’t give it as much oomph as he could have, not as the fight wore on anyway. After Luffy loses G5 briefly their fight becomes this drawn out drudgery that was painful to watch…wish Oda had taken a month off to really brainstorm how to end their battle on a more kinetic note.
All in all, 4/10 boss battle ending, genuinely worried about Luffy vs. Blackbeard now.

only redeeming factor of onigashima was toonfags getting BTFO

>toon force
>end it with a big punch like dressrosa
Kind of shit desu

Fights not over YET
Volcano will erupt and send the yonko flying

>no open borders
holy based momo