Now that the dust has settled, who did it better, oda or togashi?

now that the dust has settled, who did it better, oda or togashi?

Attached: conclusion.png (891x588, 175.48K)

>comparing the worst saga of one piece to the best saga in hxh
Let's compare Netero vs Usopp while we're at it

who is the best antagonist for an arc in OP?
best I can think of is Crocodile or Spandam

I can already tell this thread will have lots of healthy discussion between generally well-meaning individuals

Enel and Doflamingo are the best

you could have at least posted the best OP arc instead of the worst one. Even still it would be meaningless to compare the two. HxH is vastly superior in quality

Attached: 1234654655.jpg (200x199, 15.77K)

HxH does pretty much everything better.

If anything, you should compare Meruem's death scene to pic related. Since that's apparently what pisstards consider impactful and emotional.

Attached: acedeath.png (658x962, 205.96K)

they were both cool but lacked depth as characters (even tho they were thematically cool af and are unbelivable chads).

>260

~400*. Doesn't matter how much Hackda denies to save face the Yonko saga started at Punk Hazard

Oda has been delivering godawful stories the last almost 2 decades, to the point where I genuinely think he has either gone senile or been replaced by someone else.

Not the release schedule
>Not Whitebeard's death
disingenuous much?

Enel yes. Doflamingo was ruined in Dressrosa

Crocodile is better than both.

>Doflamingo
Doflamingo was a disappointing villain from the worst arc in One Piece. He started out so well too, so much hype Oda built up for him only to be so badly characterized in the end.

If nothing, you should compare neither. Without context, it looks like Meruem is sleeping and someone is fondling him. All I know about the Chimera Arc is that even HxH fans don't like it. So I know it's fucking trash.

Both of these suck. I don't even think any of these two killed a single person. Nice "villain" you got there, pisstards.

as bad as Dressrosa was Wano is twice as awful

I’ll never get why chimera is babies favorite hxh arc. It pretty much destroyed most characters it had and the stakes went to shit too by the beginning of the next arc.

>imagine being this retard
Kek’d, at least pretend to read.

> I don't even think any of these two killed a single person
"I wanna talk shit about one piece while never reading a single chapter" the post

>can't refute my point
>rebounds to using ad hominem
you pisstards are so transparent

People who say this did not suffer through Dressrosa weekly.

Oda's so bad at making characters express any emotion that isn't "I AM SILLY".

Attached: 1d4a691affee805b737bb14c04eb57be.jpg (305x305, 21.79K)

Don't think I'll pick up One Piece. More than a thousand chapters is fucking nuts. You can't tell me it isn't bloated to hell and back.

Next time at least read three paragraphs on the wiki before you talk shit about a manga
>Clown pedophile
Pretty silly if you ask me

Filtered

It's probably more bloated than you might think. The last arc had like 100 different fodder characters that ultimately served no purpose but to make the whole story even more bloated.

>Without context, it looks like Meruem is sleeping and someone is fondling him.
Without context, it looks like Luffy is trying to eat Ace.
>All I know about the Chimera Arc is that even HxH fans don't like it.
That's outright wrong. So you do not know anything at all.

i did suffer Dressrosa but in Wano i dropped one piece midarc. I only read one piece through discussion theads

So you don't read it

One piece did better

Dressrosa made Wano worse. Wano like all of post-ts has technical issues but Dressrosa is an arc that shouldn't even have existed. The synopsis of the arc was to destroy the SMILE factory as part of the plan to defeat Kaido, it should've been an arc similar to Punk Hazard but for some Oda gave Dressrosa the end of Saga arc formula, only cheapening both Dressrosa and Wano and showing Oda's limitations as a writter