You now remember Toriko

You now remember Toriko

Attached: Toriko_post-time_skip.png (415x722, 676.69K)

Toriko was great

I'm still bothered about acacia going mad

Shame so much of it got rushed, also final boss a shit

10/10
no wifus and probably? unintentinaly gay shitt killed it : /

Attached: nohomo.jpg (2148x1903, 1.16M)

Whatever do you mean, user?

Attached: 1601288793268.jpg (2250x1688, 2.23M)

Good series ruined by a shitty anime and the author trying too hard to go for the epic "new world" meme and stumbling on it since he didn't have enough ideas.
Still got one of the better endings among long running series so I'm fine with it.

Was great until gourmet world. Shima clearly took too much inspiration from One Piece there.

Bambina was the GOAT tho!

Attached: latest-2480942581.jpg (833x1129, 472.72K)

I haven't read it but that monster that constantly stays in your face waiting to eat you when you're at your most fearful is one of the most horrifying concepts I've ever come across and I think about it from time to time

While I completely agree, Gourmet world did get foreshadowed all the way from the beginning of the series so it's not like he could avoid having them eventually go there. The issue was that he was spreading his ideas too thin trying to go for 7-8 huge arcs so the weekly chapters suffered as a result. Don't really know what he should've done there.

The Bambina fight was legit great but the rest of his arc all the way up to it was way below pre-gourmet world.

The issue with Gourmet World was that we got stuck in fucking Blue Grill and then on ANOTHER for an unreasonable amount of time. If we actually got to see the acquisitions for ATOM, NEWS, EARTH, etc. it would've been way better. AIR and PAIR were highlights of the series for me personally.

Attached: 1602494579259.jpg (1125x1688, 1.65M)

Attached: 1602239562372.jpg (2250x1688, 3.42M)

I hated the AIR arc. Not only was there way too much shit solved with "it's gourmet luck bro, it just werks", but jumping from toriko getting absolutely decimated by the horse to beating the shit out of it in just one asspull felt like they were really doing the kings cheap. The safe houses they used for travel were also lame.

Build King was better

This guy could have some horror writing chops, imagine him putting something in a seinen magazine and going fully into it

I only noticed how gay it was when the two had to eat that leaf at the same time

> If we actually got to see the acquisitions for ATOM, NEWS, EARTH, etc. it would've been way better. AIR and PAIR were highlights of the series for me personally.
That would have never happened. The manga was already stated to be axed way before then according to some anons.

Has there been any manga after Toriko in Shonen Jump that had burley manly men? Jump is just full of twigs and fuckbois now

>The safe houses they used for travel were also lame.
The penguin was based.

I think it took inspiration from HxH as well

I'm talking more on the concept of just riding the animals and ignoring all the terrain and weather. The penguin was cool yeah, even the asspull of him coming out as a safety house was fine.

Implying i ever forgot Toriko, i miss that ride and curse the fact that Shima fucking up so badly with Build King.

Attached: 1602323551703.jpg (298x629, 86.11K)

>shitty anime

Bloody understatement of the century my man.

Attached: c262b75c43283aa0c859ee270c4522a3.jpg (1916x1073, 727.32K)