Do you agree with my assessment?

Attached: authors and series.png (1620x1620, 838.04K)

Just to clarify, the examples may not pertain to the general nature of the series in a category as noted in the side text. Case in point, OPM(webcomic) is certainly not what you'd call "fairly mediocre". It's an outlier among other series in its category

Your axes are hurting my head, post a better graph

How would you improve the graph?

so retarded you think people read CSM for the mangaka.
lol

Remove everything that isn’t Kubo and just make a Kubo thread

What about people only hornyposting about that anime?

>lol

>Sandrovich
Pretty much. Omega is garbage but many still have morbid curiosity to see how worse it can keep getting.

Probably in the bottom right. Then again I doubt they care about the story either, so they don't really have a place in the graph

Don't get me wrong, CSM is a great series. But the threads are 99% Fujimototards who only care about Fujimoto and not CSM itself (t. Fujimototard) and you'd have to be a blind retard to think otherwise.

Since when were you under the impression that this isn't already a Kubo thread?

How do you make a chart like this and not put Isayama anywhere on it? Unreadable

I'm sorry, I've never actually followed SnK threads. Where would you put him?

Not particularly about the authors but it definitely effects the threads quality.

Attached: edit.png (1620x2000, 916.32K)

I can't say whether that's correct because the series I read don't get threads that last longer than twenty posts

Certainly true.

As you can guess from the graph, that's either very good or only slightly unfortunate

It's true, then again I don't think it really pertains to the subject matter of this graph in particular.

Attached: asd.png (2402x3000, 1.18M)

That goes more into mutt's law than being specific to anime

Consider it as an alternative branch, depending on IF a series receives an adaptation or not. The time an anime airs the topic usually shifts away from the author, then when all the anime-only fags move on the threads go back on track.

Attached: 1644538070709.png (346x357, 169.1K)

CSM doesn't fit at all, I visit their threads and it's always waifufags in there

kek I laughed