I can't believe us memechads lost. This shit actually got continued. Fuck

I can't believe us memechads lost. This shit actually got continued. Fuck

Attached: 1651296372474.png (1230x583, 28K)

Don't worry, he'll take another break after these four chapters and it will break the record again as he enters his Hyperbolic Dragon Quest Chamber

And now we're coping. It's not fair bros.....

>one chapter before resuming hiatus

We told you.

Attached: We waited.png (1007x768, 756.13K)

It really isn't. I fucking hate how cocky hxhtards have become.

>H-H-He'll immediately go on hiatus after 4 (10 actually) chapters even though he has a communication source now....
>No he won't
>FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK, I HATE YOU FAGGOT RETARD
You lost, now kneel like a good pup.

Except he is right, that image can show you multuples instances of Togashi going on a huge break after writing a set number of chapters.

Where's the chapter? WHERE?

Soon, after he finishes the next 4 chapters.
We might be getting 20 this time around.

20? Are you retarded or perhaps, homosexual? There is no limit. We're getting weekly chapters till the series finishes. I expect a good 200-250.

Ahahaha, user I know it's good to be optimistic but come on.

He is no longer physically able to work like that. He will die after 15 weekly chapters.

b-bakana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>not believing in the power of assistants

okay
you also have no evidences he will just go to another long ass hiatus after this
however, his track records tell a different story

We'll just have to see, won't we? After all, it didn't end too well for doomshitters this time did it?

Ironically that meme that he is so long on hiatus is probably the reason why he is still remembered and got so many followers on twitter.

>doomshitters
nah that's called being realistic
I wont put my faith into a man who just had 3.5 years of hiatus for no good reason

You will be BTFO'd just like you were this time.

>HxH came back before they announced the CSM VAs
just what in the absolute FUCK is their problem?

Attached: mappa.png (600x600, 54.09K)

Success is one hell of a drug. I'm pretty sure the bot raid on Tw*tter already has him drunk with ambition.
In fact, it's precisely because he gave up due to expectations and is still rewarded when he gets back to it that he now has no reason to ever give up again.

It's true. Actually Togashi is superfluous here - "assistants" would work without any hiatus.
They shouldn't have announced Mura's death, btw - just hire "assistants".