Really what is so good about Inio Asano?

I've read A Girl on the Shore, Oyasumi Punpun and some short stories and oneshots. Every single one of them are fucking bullshit, pedo bait, 0 interesting nor relatable, everything is so fucking predictable. oh god i fucking hate aiko she deserved so much to die

Really can anyone tell me what is so good about this pederastic moron of Inio Asano

Attached: imagen_2022-05-27_130436034.png (1200x1360, 1.62M)

You can show how mature you are by liking his works: What? You read shonen? that's for kids, sorry, I read only mature manga like asano. Just like that. His works are basically "mature" works for kids who are too smart and totally not like other kids of the same age.

Show me your drawings user.

Friends told me that nijigahara holograph and dededede are great and they do not seem too fucking pretentious as the other garbage this pedo wrote

I do not know how to draw

user you are so based come give me a kiss

S-Sanji-kun?

Looks like you've got it figured out

I only really like dead dead demon
all his other work is shit

Niggahara holograph is incredibly fucking pretentious, but it's still pretty interesting trying to make sense of it.
Dededededede is the standard Asano amount of pretentious, but it's got trace amounts of cute and funny / relationshit in it so it's easier on the reader.

if you cant relate to anything he writes then maybe it's time to get out and live more, and lament on your wasted youth

You have to be 18 or younger to like his stuff.

one of those authors that make fairly straightforward stories on the depressing side of things, but since Any Forums and Any Forums in general is hiding under layers of irony, any attempt at sincerity is brushed off with buzzwords and contrarian attitude.
the people ITT are no better from anyone using the word "cringe" as a description.

I only like his art, the rest it's mediocre overall.

You did read them though?

Dude uses photographs for his backgrounds. Lazy ass fuck.

He can’t keep getting away with it.

He is to manga what Slowdive is to rock.

He's level of writing is on par with your standard battle shonen. Just switch mindless depression and sadness with action and you get what asano writes. There's a gigantic group of people that thinks sadness/depression = mature and deep. It's pathetic, yes
It's not a coincidence his only half decent work is the only one that is getting an anime adaptation (for now).

i thought that was daigo with yellow hair

I don't think his art looks particularly impressive, I'm not bothered by the fact he uses filtered photographs but the problem is they look just like that, filtered photographs, I'm also not a big fan of his character designs.
That being said I do like Dead Dead Demons because he seems to get better at drawing over the backgrounds and the way the more cartoonish and anime-ish characters contrast with the hyper realistic environments and texturing is fun.

>There's a gigantic group of people that thinks sadness/depression = mature and deep.
I mean, there's a correlation. The hard hitting stories always deal with sad, depressive, dramatic themes of failure, loss, despair, nihilism. You don't achieve the same narrative highs with cutesy light-hearted happy stuff because they by definition try to avoid strong emotions.

You are the perfect example of what I meant. Love and happiness are strong emotions.
>You don't achieve the same narrative highs with cutesy light-hearted happy stuff because they by definition try to avoid strong emotions.
Since when all the stories that deal with love and happiness are not deep and lighthearted?

Thanks again for proving my point.