Naruto peaked right here

Naruto peaked right here

Attached: image.png (500x476, 195.55K)

Sakurafags never recovered after this.

I, for one, am happy we're getting a third daily thread about NaruHina. It will never get old.

Does people unironically watch/read shounen for the fucking romance?

Shonen are usually unironically better romance manga/anime than romance manga/anime.

It's not the primary reason, but a well-written shonen could very well include romantic interests. It's weird to look at things like Wan Piss where almost every character is conspicuously asexual.

>"I love you, main character"
>peak

Lmao.
Anyway Romance garbage aside, Naruto peaked in part 1.

For a character that's known to be a doormat that's a pretty gutsy confession moment. The entire Pain arc was also the one that most agree the manga peaked at.

>has had less than 5 conversations with MC in the manga at this point
>thinks idolizing is the same as loving someone
>pointless sacrifice that didn't even slow the enemy down
Kishi sure did love shitting on the women in his manga

>The entire Pain arc was also the one that most agree the manga peaked at.
[citation needed]

>"I love you, main character"
>from the sleeper best girl that was always crushing on him from the background and being inspired by him to do better
>absolutely wrecking Sakura who was essentially a huge bitch until Sasuke left

>Has to compare the character to another shit character to make her seem better
All the females were poorly written in Naruto except the ones that stayed out of the limelight

I mean you're working from the assumption that Naruto peaked pre-timeskip which kinda tanks your credibility

>Naruto peaked pre-timeskip
Are you implying it didn't?

There's only two possible moments you can pick as the peak of the series, and both are in part1/pre-ts.

>The entire Pain arc was also the one that most agree the manga peaked at.
Lol, nope. Not even close.
Both girls are shit though. They should've been village civillians instead of being ninja.

Yes, it's impossible to care about what happens to naive 12 year-olds who dream of becoming hokage because it's hella cool, murdering their big brother for REVENGE, or getting in a date with the edgy loner at school. Their transition to adulthood gives their arcs more gravity and room to develop and sheds the shittier comedic elements that plagued part 1

>consumes shonen series
>nooo why are the cast heckin 12 year olds, I can't take it seriously
Lmao

What you say is true in theory but not in practice. The 2nd half of Naruto never reached the narrative highs it did pre-time skip. The characters also remained stagnant, especially with their obsession over Sasuke.

16 year-olds, especially those who grow in a context of conflict, are already a lifetime worth more mature than their 12 year-old counterparts

Naruto had and to an extent still has this absurdly huge shipping community. You would have cliques form of compatible ships (ex. NaruSaku and SasuIno being supportive of one another) and friendships broken up because one character would talk to another. Then you get into the homo ships and it all collapses into mid 2000s fujo nonsense.