Shingeki no Kyojin

Let's be honest. The series peaked here

Attached: Attack on Titan - Episode 39 - 20.jpg (1066x1600, 614.35K)

The threads sure did. God how I miss can and chess discussions.

I think it peaked with grisha's revelation . Unfortunately that led to a shit ass plot tho

Fuck off. It peaked with RtS, basement reveal and the entirety of Marley arc. Now sadly all those greats arcs got ruined retroactively by the shitty final arc, but if you really think everything prior uprising was "peak snk" you are either a shit poster or someone with a very painful case of" Shit taste".

Basement reveal was the worst thing that ever happened to SnK and everything post-timeskip is ill-advised and was destined to be vastly inferior to the first half.

anime peaks undoubtly in two moments, bertholdt and reiner reveal, and in the return to shiganshina arc. The whole arc is directed wonderfully, with the animation, music and timing amounting to what it feels like the biggest stakes that we've seen to that point, with ever-increasing tension and mistery.

Continuing with this, in fiction i have felt time and time again, that the tension of drama (speacially when done right) is more satisfactory than the actual conclusion.

I thought Ymir's titan was going to be hot :/

Truth

Both Clash of Titans and RtS were pretty boring. Series peaked with Uprising (which set up the reveal of the mysteries) and basement (which explained all the mysteries which were the base of the series since its start).
Series went to shit afterwards because there was no more mystery.

Why do gabichads get so much hate? Everyone else can be a waifufag except for us? Gabs is more fuckable than fucking Sasha or annie

kys tranny
gabi took too much plot time for such an uninteresting character
>OOGA BOOGA MY FRIENDs DIE I WILL REVENGE AAAAAAAA

I got 2 new rats named Mikasa and Sasha. Mikasa smells like dried poop all the time.

Make them fuck.

I love Mikasa so much

Attached: 1652563745624.jpg (1622x2010, 619.03K)

That Mikasafag who always posts about her smell will be happy to know.

Hacksayama was a master of suspense, unfortunately that's all he was good at

That son of a bitch almost got lucky

>first half: survival horror kino
>second half: generic shounen cringe

What the fuck happened?

Attached: 87D5CD39-F31C-4CC4-A6A2-4871B2D71888.jpg (415x262, 35.15K)

For fucking what? She is a traitorous whore.

There is nobody and nothing in the world that I love more than my beloved Erwin Smith. Even as I feel less and less for SnK and all my feelings for it fade into comfy nostalgia and mild amusement over how it ended, my feelings for him grow with each passing day. I truly hope that I will love him until I die and that if there's an afterlife, we will be together in it.

Attached: FTOQregVIAAXxGu.jpeg.jpg (1200x668, 71.17K)