Quick, post why you think tranime is better than western media

Quick, post why you think tranime is better than western media

Do it now or Kanna kills herself

Attached: 1567029194099.jpg (648x648, 45.65K)

yuri good, lgbt shit garbage

more exploration in plot less limitation by live action constraints GO!!!!!!!!!!

No real tranny political agenda. The tranny shit is purely for kink fetish.

GO GO GO GO LETS GET THIS THREAD DONE BOYS COME ON ANSWER HIM 10 SECONDS

>No real tranny political agenda

Attached: 1653455597388.jpg (1024x898, 302.58K)

it's not better than western media as a whole, it's just better than western cartoons
and i just really enjoy cartoons and comics so i naturally gravitate towards the country the cranks out the most good ones. i do actually read a fair amount of western comics, just not as much

Attached: western.jpg (291x209, 21.55K)

Animation looks better than real people!! Don't do it, Kanna-chan!

This thread is now about,
"If Kanna fired a gun in her mouth, would it kill her, or would her dragon invulnerability nullify the bullet?"

will she kill herself OP?

prob kill her?

Read the rest of my post, you fucking mongoloid.

>Read the rest of my post, you fucking mongoloid.

Attached: 1653461751835.jpg (1024x612, 139.99K)

Nips can make degenerate shows like pic related but still make them cute and wholesome.

Oops meant to reply to OP. I agree with your point though

Attached: incel homosexual.png (764x315, 131.9K)

>tranime
I never got this meme. Anime made me no longer trans.

Attached: fun.jpg (500x375, 70.15K)

no niggers
hot girls

sage

I don't have the attention span for 40-60 minute episodes

just because you had a different experience doesn't mean it isn't disproportionately common. Pay attention to trans people online, you'll notice a pattern. Most of them were young men who watched a LOT of anime which had a heavy influence on them. They were total shut ins and their primary solace in life was cute flashy cartoon girls on the screen. Some of them were totally autistic and got overstimulated by this and it had an overwhelming emotional impact on them, and they literally decided to transition into females, their idols they saw on the CRT screen every day for hours. They thought, "if my life is so bad and these cute characters' lives on the screen are so good, maybe I should start taking steps to become more like them to find happiness". I know of people in my personal life like this and have seen countless examples online. Let's be real, anime girls look nice but most people leave it at that. However, there are autists who see it as their salvation. This is why the correlation between autism, anime, and transgenderism is astronomically high. I don't like trans people but I kinda pity them. It's not necessarily anime's fault but it is certainly a heavy influence

Attached: anime joker clown cry sad.png (737x727, 669.19K)

Well, I'm legit autistic too. I still don't get it.

Not at all. They were brainwashed by satan and american media.