Has anything actually good ever come from western companies getting their fingers on the rights to japanese properties?

has anything actually good ever come from western companies getting their fingers on the rights to japanese properties?

Attached: MV5BYTUyNjZkMjEtYmQ5OS00NzljLThiMmQtNWIwNTM1YjUyOWNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI0MzA4NTgw._V1_[1].jpg (1961x2897, 1.44M)

Attached: 1652932945712.jpg (960x540, 112.37K)

Mighty morphin power rangers, then they fucked it up so bad not even disney wanted, but it being so bad protects all real toku shows from ever being seen by normal people, they get filtered because watching the real thing is like looking at a bizzare dimension

So overall a great thing, but anime related stuff fuck no it was all bad unless is a collab with france

This movie was my first introduction to Dragon Ball. I liked it as a kid.

Attached: boku no pico.jpg (440x615, 268.04K)

Fun fact, Spiderman is responsible for that genre. Some stranger than fiction shit. Look it up and expand your mind as to how weird our planet is. Booze is highly recommended.

>He didn't grow up watching Samurai Pizza Cats.

first resident evil and mortal kombat movies were decent, I think the director was the same

Eh supaidaman is responsible for the giant robots but goranger and kamen rider a few years older

But yeah the first time people see it, it’s quite an experience, toei’s spiderman is pretty much confirmed to be in the next spiderverse movie i can’t wait to see how people react

G Savior was an okay coproduction.

Good movie user

>2009
Isn't it a bit late for DB introduction?

Power Rangers was alright in the 90s

Attached: ViewerGuide_TheMagnificentSeven-scaled.jpg (2560x1440, 717.21K)

Fuck no and fuck awful CGI even for its time. It felt the same as Mortal Combat Annihilation or Spawn.

Attached: 75A7387F-9B5A-420E-B262-F4E327BBFC4C.jpg (1013x1500, 313.8K)

Dragon Ball was never shown in my country, my only knowledge of DB came from toys so I never realized that ridiculously muscular guy in orange gi and that twink from a movie were the same character.

Muv luv if it was real

Super probably wouldn't exist without Evolution
So, it ruined Dragonball in more ways than one.

Dragon Ball Evolution was marginally less crappy than Dragon Ball in general.

That's a rumor, actually Toei wanted to make a new movie anyway, but due to Evolution Toriyama wanted to get more involved than initially planned to avoid another disaster.