Is it kino?

Is it kino?

Attached: file.png (640x960, 1.15M)

Kino butt...

Attached: 1653539782595.jpg (1653x827, 95.93K)

Not as kino as 2003 but still pretty good.

Original series is great. New one just had one good episode(The one that was a couple short stories).

i still need to watch it, does anyone have art of her with a visible ribcage? like the bones are seen through the skin?

The title alone is a dead give away

No, this was Kino.

Attached: Smugwithamug.jpg (2732x1754, 956.77K)

It's was alright. 12th episode cgi sheeps were comedic

this, although I really wish they didn't try and make me care about Shizu, and I'm still mad they butchered coliseum

Attached: ki.jpg (1013x1013, 68.49K)

It honestly is. Both the 2003 and the remake are excellent. I think I like the remake slightly more but I'm not finished with the 2003 yet. I wish I had more episodes, but each one only got a single season. It's wonderful, though.

The OG series is my only 10/10. New series was alright.

I remember Kino being more, not brutal, but cold at times in the original.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7.04K)

>"the original"

>waah my vagina started bleeding
>i don't like change
>better go on trip and try to outrun my menstruation
>if I pretend to be a boy maybe my vagina will stop bleeding

It's it? What a garbage series.

Didn't they actually adapt it closer to the novel in the new one? I liked the old adaptation more, but it took way more creative liberties than the new adaptation (which was just a straightforward adaptation of some popular stories from all over the novel series).
Opinions differ wildly, but to me the new series was decidedly average, although if I haven't already watched the old one I might've thought differently. This was made for fans of the LN series and it shows, there's no holistic creative vision for the series, it's just animations of chapters that did well in the popularity polls. It's honestly disappointing how they had a much bigger selection of stories to adapt this time around, but didn't really use that to their advantage.
I guess Nakamura's input for the 2003 series was not to be underestimated, it was completely different in tone, and in a way more like his own work rather than Sigsawa's.
It honestly feels sometimes like the 2003 anime is an original work loosely based on the novels with the same name. Even though it was still, for the most part, a direct adaptation.

Careful user you might trigger some of the Any Forumsutists for committing wrongthink.

I don't think I continued the newer series past episode 3.

Though I think I can still enjoy it because Kino is already a good, entertaining character, does it get any better?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kino no Tabi (2017) - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.51_[2017.10.20_13.26.44].jpg (1280x720, 40.26K)

You are clearly already prejudiced against 2017 version, so just read the books instead, they are much better than either of the adaptations.

Attached: 1623010582328.png (342x482, 123.65K)

It gets neither better nor worse, it's very even quality-wise. Except for the last episode. That one... that one is weird.

>Except for the last episode
It was airing at 10 PM and they couldn't show the sheep guro, please understand.