4 adaptations

>4 adaptations
>he never fucks Mokoto
Is Batou a cuck? Seriously, who the fuck writes this shit? He deserved better bros...

Attached: feaafb5d8c5039eee20a229c0deb3d00.jpg (1038x1035, 120K)

It’s like criminal cop shows, There’s never a satisfying conclusion between characters it’s always some open ended bullshit lol

And that's fine

Attached: 1653351798255.jpg (870x498, 100.8K)

Doesn't he have a family? I thought he did, but it's been a while.

Not really, in the movie he only has a dog...

Attached: d779acceb4a3e9ab863cf016164c1f57.jpg (700x352, 23.12K)

Togusa has

she would kill him in the sack, no way

He is shown going to bed with her at the end of SAC season 1. Batou did have sex with Mokoto, you just don't remember for some reason. Just go back and watch the second to last episode of season 1 SAC.

That's what I thought too.

As much as you wish he did, and Batou wishes he did, Batou didn't. Especially given that he was beat to shit and couldn't bang even if he wanted to.
Their intimacy is always sexless.

There is something seriously wrong with self-inserters.

The Major fuck a lot, though. She just doesn't fuck him.

>mokoto

Depends on the Major.
I doubt the Film Major ever even thought about sex outside of a logical analysis of it.
Manga Major fucks a lot.
SAC, who knows? She doesn't seem to have much of a social life, but she isn't autistic like the film version.

One of her girls from the manga appears in SAC iirc. There is also that one scene with the boy that seems like a joke but you can't never know for sure with Motoko. Regardless, the point was that she just doesn't want to fuck Batou.

>Manga Major fucks a lot.
She still had a firm work/personal life boundary. Spooks compartmentalization and all.

Makes me wonder if she would ever actually fuck for work or if she would view that as sloppy and beneath her given her tech skillset. Maybe brain diving has more than enough intimacy for her; she did complain that those in section 9 got too close to her ghost at least once in the manga.

Motoko doesn't have a puss puss or libido. He has an iron penor.

Because when an author "solves" a roance the series faces it's death since most authors stayed virgins for too long to know how to write it.
Also, it's the future, if this is anything like neuroancer Motoko is a 6/10 by any standards due to plastic surgery being common.

She's a robot

She's incredible math

One of the stories in the Ghost in the Shell 1.5 manga reveals that Batou is being catfished by a woman he met online who is actually a fat old man. Everyone else in the section knows but they don't tell him because he actually really likes her and they don't want to crush him by telling him the truth.
I'm not kidding, that's a real short story in the volume.

>4 adaptations
thats your problem because in the manga he did in two times

in one he became makoto and had her pussy
in the second they did it in the virtual space

He has enough self respect to only stick his dick into natty pussy.