Why are people so afraid of chainsaws?

Why are people so afraid of chainsaws?

Attached: file.png (693x934, 903.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIJTvEo4N4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Perhaps it was an alterative universe all along where the majority of violent crimes are chainsaw related.

they didn't watch texas chainsaw massacre right, which is, watching it with your cock out and fapping to jessica biel

It's not people, its devils that fear him

>its devils that fear him
i love CSM but that is a huge plot hole, if devil are the ones that give the chainsaw devil power out of their fear then why the fuck did he lost power when people started liking him? it doesnt make sense.

Attached: 1653273678725.jpg (748x1200, 71.3K)

People power reduced the demon power

oh you're right. But why? Shouldnt the sword or knife demon be stronger? Or the bible demon? Holy water demon?

I think its just rule of cool, and for what ever reason pochita just had enough of it all and went to the human world.
I don't even know if that was ever explained what fucked them up enough that they fled to the human world finding Dendi.

because chainsaw man is poorly written and everything falls apart in the final arc for the sake of cool chainsaw kills everything

Not all humans love him. Humans give CSM power, too. They still feared him when he killed people.

Dr Salvador in Resident Evil 4.

>devils fear chainsaw man
>he gets stronger

>humans start loving him
>he gets weaker

what's so hard to understand about this?

FEAR gives Devils power. LOVE weakens them.

Actually, CSM gets power boost from humans, too -> see Tomato Devil, Grape Devil and other weak ass Devils.

Normalfags only like CSM cos he killed Gun Devil (Gun Fiend) Other countries know the truth about Gun Devil and Makima, so they don't like him. Criminals don't like him either.

CSM is so strong cos even Primordial Fears fear him.

forgot pic

Attached: 0085-016.jpg (1013x1600, 302.33K)

Basado. "I was able to kill her because she couldn't smell me." Dumbest shit ever.

It's not afraid of chainsaws, you retarded m*tt. It's being afraid of extinction.

i'm confident on my theory that the chansaw devil became a simbol to humans of power against others devils when evil dead 2 came out, i based this theory completely on the fact that fujimoto is the author of the manga. youtube.com/watch?v=FIJTvEo4N4Q

Cool. I just started Ash vs Evil Dead season 2 tonight.

filtered speed readers

That's a dumb theory tbqh. The story just said all devils are born with a name. Pochita could have been born from Devils fears. (fear of true death or something like that)

Why are they scared of chainsaws though?

its just positives and negatives regardless of the source, the absolute fucking state of csm haters

Attached: 20220526_001101.jpg (366x329, 30.14K)

Powerlevelfags are so dumb lmao

>your fear of chainsaw man has weakened, hasn't it?
He might not be chainsaw devil desu.

>the absolute fucking state of csm haters
They're speedreaders and always grasping at straws while believing anything they don't understand is a plothole. Kinosaw Man is a huge midwit filter.

Attached: 1639934067916.jpg (1368x1080, 495.31K)

Waifufags ruined CSM for me

>thats dumb
yes, this is a Tatsuki Fujimoto manga, one of the main villians of fire punch wanted to restart human society because she wanted to see the force awaken since on her timeline Star Wars episode VII was mid production when the apocalypse happen