Where is he?

Where is he?

Attached: 1608806315646.jpg (1080x1068, 150.6K)

No idea, I haven't read this shit since the chrollo fight and this dude murdering some spiders afterwards.
I don't even know which year that was anymore.

He's gone to break Genthru out of prison and recruit Hanzo

Stalking a kindergarten

You're implying that the bombers were even in priso, chances are the moment gon/kil/bisky left GI, they immediately broke free from the rope and started killing people again

what if he's not even on the boat

He's obviously pretending to be Illumi. Hisoka just gained an enhanced form of his hatsus that let him modify his own appearance, and Illumi is a recent admission to the Spiders. Dude's just biding his time and letting the others go on a wild goose chase through the ship during the gang war while he waits for his time to off them.

He's the tall hunter helping out Kurapika

Re-reading the fight and just enjoying the flow of action and paneling, I want to see it animated but whatever two cent studio would probably ruin it.

yep, he uses the same speech bubble patterns and symbols as hisoka

Is he actually ugly as fuck ever since his fight and just using Nen to hide it?

Nah, Kalluto would realize it if someone was pretending to be his brother

Now that Togashi is part of the twitterverse how long will it take for people to try to cancel him for Hisoka "behavior"?

He's been with us the whole time

Attached: Belerainte-as-hisoka.jpg (368x270, 37.13K)

You don't go to jail for killing people in Greed Island the same way it doesn't happen in the hunter exam nor in heavens arena where death matches are legal.

Retarded speedreaders

Attached: Hisoka_in_disguise.jpg (326x3335, 415.6K)

OOPS! ALL HISOKA

Rubber prosthetics for the missing likbs and texture surprise for the scarring. I mean the scars are probably healed.

The rubber prosthetics seem to be s post death boost to his abilities, imo.

He lost his nose and his lips, his fingers and a leg.
That is permanent but he hides it.

So you’re saying that Cheetu, Hina, Tyson, Alluka, Tserriednich, Zazan, Bisky, those incest ants, and Ikalgo are ALL Hisoka? Can’t believe I missed that, thanks user.

Bros... post the york shin fortunes...

Texture surprise last Hisoka wants, too.

The rubber prosthetics are literally a new post death nen ability though

On the boat enjoying a long cruise

Smoking a joint with the stoner prince.

What will their fight be like?

Attached: FTiESIoakAAbjNE.jpg (838x1280, 227.67K)

It's pretty safe to assume Hisoka has access to other nen using healers other than Machi

If Togashi arbitrarily introduced a healer that can just grow limbs back with zero drawbacks it would be an asspull worse than Alluka.

I mean he's already using rubber limbs to fight...and you literally can't tell the difference between texture surprise and the real thing even with nen.