How long will it take for the anime adaptation of Steel Ball Run to come out?

How long will it take for the anime adaptation of Steel Ball Run to come out?

Attached: 81eLhkI1VPL.jpg (1422x2000, 325.05K)

When stone ocean ends

A lot, see how slow they releasing SO. No big deal though, SBR adaptation is gonna be mediocre because there's too much hype and there's no way it reaches the same level as the manga so you may as well read or reread it instead.

2025 maybe

CGI horses

Well you see what with Stone Ocean part 2 never coming out and all I don't quite think we'll make it to the Steel Ball Run.

>How long will it take for the anime adaptation of Steel Ball Run to come out?
Won't happen. Stone ocean will bomb because it's the least popular part in the series, and with Netflix screwing the pooch on their business model, any part 7 adaptation is optimistic, or will be some cheap completion at best.

I honestly hope that it never gets animated. Keep the more obnoxious fanbase out of part 7-9

E N T E R
God I hope that's not the case
also this

Attached: 43262346.jpg (1080x849, 268.05K)

The part 7 art is so gorgeously detailed I can't imagine anime doing it justice

Stone Ocean is being split in 3 parts and David Pro is busy with the UY reboot and Fire Force.
Maybe 2027 or so.

>Stone Ocean is being split in 3 parts
Please tell me you are joking.

3 batches of 12 episodes

Bro...how did Davidpro fuck up this badly? Their Part 5 adaptation was great and hype wtf is this shit????????

It's Netflix's fault because they bankrolled it, and they get better numbers to show their investors when people binge 12 episodes at a time

I hope Gyro keeps his ASB/EOH voice.

>SBR adaptation is gonna be mediocre because there's too much hype and there's no way it reaches the same level as the manga
The Stone Ocean anime is already not good. Netflix is not all to blame. It's a flat adaptation that lacks passion.
So if Steel Ball Run must be animated, David Productions shouldn't be behind it.

Same, i hope that Johnny and Valentine also keep their ASB/EOH voices

4 years from now. Screenshot this.

Johnny's voice was used for the midget bitch Koichi

So when are those news coming?

Attached: ASBR.png (600x281, 26.15K)

Lmao

Fuck

One of the best arcs in the entire JoJo series in my opinion
True Man's World felt like a fever dream

I can't believe the man who did this, also did JoJolion.

Attached: The True Man's World.jpg (1800x1400, 707.1K)

Not any time before 2025. I'm not kidding.