Did she regret her wish?

Did she regret her wish?

Attached: Seyiku.jpg (1280x720, 53.64K)

that's... pretty much the crux of her character arc, yes.

No, but there was something else she regretted.

Attached: 1640146745299.jpg (1440x8100, 3.87M)

That's pretty gay.

/ thread

only anime where yurifaggotry is acceptable

Depends on what her wish was.

See? This is yuri done well.

Sayaka hates Kyouko.

Sayaka sexes Kyouko.

This retcon fan-pandering was the worst part of the movie, and the series in general.

It was both a retcon and fan-pandering, but once you look past it, it's a beautiful scene. Easily my favorite from Rebellion.

Not quite. The key moment in her character arc is the realization that her wish wasn't selfless but based on an implicit assumption that her wish entitles her to be with whatever the kid's name was. Once he starts going out with her friend and anger and envy that fill her heart, she realizes what she did and it make her ashamed of herself. That's why she starts recklessly going after anything that moves and refuses to accept "compensation" in the form of grief seeds. In other words, she doesn't regret wanting to be selfless, she is just sad that she couldn't live up to her ideal.

Attached: Sayaka_pantsu3.jpg (1100x1650, 668.26K)

Fuck no.

>retcon
>fan-pandering

Attached: 1628076558309.jpg (1920x1080, 866.34K)

Yes.

Sayaka is Kyosexual, she's only attracted to people with a Kyo sound in their name.

>her ideal
And her ideal was Mami who herself was a lie too.

From what I remember, she was enamoured with the idea of heroism even before being introduced to Mami, but she definitely looked up to her as a representation of that ideal.

Get the polyglots out here, which one of the characters names lack love

Kyouko is my waifu, Sayaka and Kyouko are just friends.

Attached: 35c8125af8b752c14b3ff2bce7837c8d.jpg (800x520, 223.83K)

faggots