Is Anime a threat to real women?

Is Anime a threat to real women?

Attached: 1653471949712.png (637x496, 138.31K)

Look at all the seethe and laugh AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

3dpdshitters, everyone

edit: I'm totally not mad and seething HEHE totally not xDD

I am a threat to real women

American hands made this thread.

Honestly like 80% of the time anime girls are just designed to be decent human beings that's all is that easy, just don't lie, don't shit on people behind their backs and live a decent life, you'll be close to anime girls

the fact that some women feel threatened by anime just shows how shitty they really are

Attached: panic.png (500x430, 36.56K)

go back

Now imagine they had taste and men looked like this.

Attached: 4d740140d7b26dd0622aa85c0c7dc432.jpg (566x800, 54.49K)

I pity her "boyfriend"
Probably separated already kek

Kek based woman
Thread link?

OP think for a fucking second before you post reddit screenshots on Any Forums, you are better than this

>calls "her" based
>can't even google the thread
absolute state

Why do they care about the anime girls being made for faggots to consume how retarded do you have to be to where a fictional character drawn by an obese 40 year old Japanese man "threatens" you?

How do we went from "your waifu isnt real" to "your waifu is literally real and have american rights" in a few years?

>be user
>claim to hate reddit
>be a redditor
>claim to hate women
>look through 2 months of a posts on a women's subreddit
why would someone who would rather spend time reading females' reddit posts instead of watching anime even post on Any Forums
you don't belong here

>obese
You know the one complaining is actually the obese one? Pointing fingers at others while defending your shitty 3dpd sluts is pathetic.

Normalfaggots seething at their own inferiority. Just look how she later added an edit where she claims to have "a wndrful bf!11" as a cope. It's hilarious.

Wait, is it actually a man?

How long until an edit where she's bragging that her now husband agree to have an open marriage.

>I don't care about 3d wahmynz, that's why I'm gonna bitch about them talking about anime.

Attached: 6515156.jpg (720x724, 243.47K)

Imagine feeling threatened by a fictional character
Imagine seeing fictional characters as competition
Imagine losing to a fictional character
Imagine being such an absolute waste of a person that someone would rather try their luck with a fictional character than you.

>Pointing fingers at others while defending your shitty 3dpd sluts is pathetic.
In what way am I defending the redditior by recognising anime girls are drawn by fat retards?