How would you have fixed it?

How would you have fixed it?

Attached: 1649881721899.png (1081x608, 1.24M)

Fix what?
Dunno. I'd need to rewatch it. It was my first experience with Tsukihime and I really loved it as a teenager. I can't recall any flaws even now that I've read most of the VN

Adapt a better VN

Commit to a single route that is not Ciel's and adapt it scene by scene

Just not make it at all at that point in time.

adapt it from the manga instead

it'll be fixed soon enough by Ufo

>fixed
nu soulless remake wont fix anything, they will probably add modern shit like smartphones there for no reason

I honestly thought the Tsukihime anime is ok and is severely overhated. The way I'd fix it is by making it longer. As is, I just think it would be unreasonable to expect a faithful adaptation in one cour. The anime has a nice atmosphere that I feel a ufotable adaptation wouldn't be able to capture.

This is it

Make an anime of fate/strange fake instead

You'd have to blame Nasu if they do, since they would just be being faithful to the VN remake, which is the one that'd be adapted.
Any new Tsuki adaptation will adapt the remake, not the original VN

It's good, and I've read the entire VN. People give it shit for all the wrong reasons

>Any new Tsuki adaptation will adapt the remake, not the original VN
that way the original vn will be the only work who isn't made into part of the fgoverse

Pretty sure Carnival Phantasm is canon to FGO Carnival
Also, Extra is canon to FGOverse and that one used original Arcueid (then again, they'll probably retcon it to remake Arcueid or something in the Extra remake they're doing)

Would this be worth watching just for Arc? She is so god damn pretty.

Attached: Arc7.jpg (830x1300, 793.78K)

Absolutely, but read the Manga too.

It is, just be aware the artstyle is fairly different than anything else TM

Attached: 68419781897.jpg (1680x1050, 285.65K)

Read the manga if you want her route specifically, or if you want to become a true connoisseur, read her VN.

Attached: __arcueid_brunestud_tsukihime__3f77dab79785156e569bb89ef1fc94fe.jpg (820x1200, 307.37K)

I think that Ciel looks real cute

Lots of people used to complain about the artstyle and say every girl had manface going on, but I never had a problem with it. The maids personalities are basically stripped away and I remember people complaining that the Nero fight was worse than the VN, oh and Satsuki's plot is pretty much entirely dropped, but honestly the anime was popular until the VN got translated and IMO the massive hate its gotten over the years is misplaced. Even with a lot missing/changed it still told a good story and had an atmosphere that felt very unique at the time.

Attached: Tsukihime4_1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 210.68K)

by not adapting nasushit to begin with