Shuumatsu no Valkyrie

Embrace Chinese blessings.

Attached: 1638183362763.png (1125x1600, 1.57M)

Raws tomorrow?

Your Social Credit Score has increased

Attached: km47lcvm5j191.png (640x853, 898.04K)

The absolute state of greek gods!

I guess Shuumatsu sales just increased by 1000%

Glad I dropped this garbage

>zeus: W
>poseidon: L
>heracles: L
>hades: L
fucking hell

Let’s be honest. If he didn’t win, the author would be flooded by death threats from “patriotic” Chinks who probably aren’t even allowed to read the manga in the first place.

based, I thought hades gonna win for sure

Don't chinese despise Qin dynasty?

Persephone enters to avenge her husband WHEN?

I don't believe it.

Did Hades even get a backstory?

still more reasonable than kojiro, to be honest

HOLY BASED

Simo fans better pray he doesn't end up fighting Apollo, there is no way that man is gonna be the fourth greek in a row to lose

Kojiro was fun at least, being known ONLY for losing to Musashi, made me really give a shit about him. And his whole "superpower" is that he literally never stopped training really pushed the "humanity fuck yeah" mentality of the manga

Like 2 chapters worth of Hades backstory.

he did, one chapter back

Simo is going to job no matter who the opponent is.

THE NIKO STYLE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 1638206253495.png (836x1190, 1.1M)

This fight is Raiden/Shiva tier but in a worse way since Hades got ragdolled since the start of the fight
Remember when Gods were supposed to have an advantage over humans? Now everyone has the same powerlevel from the get go

whoever goes after this will job 100%, I just hope it's okita cause I don't want tesla to lose

You know damn well the author won't allow that cocky fuckboy to job.

Attached: 1638185928539.png (379x424, 156.57K)

>Zeus lives to see his sons job over a tournament he’s responsible for starting
Pretty poetic

It really is amazing how good Jack and Adam were compared to the rest of this manga.
Reading it now just makes me wish it wasn't so fucking flat.

Attached: 1621480621035.gif (500x500, 970.8K)

Brothers. Only Hercules was his son.

It hindsight, it was kinda obvious that the author wouldn't make both chink characters lost.

I HATE THE NIKO STYLE I HATE THE NIKO STYLE I HATE THE NIKO STYLE

YOU WERE AWESOME, HADES. YOU WERE DEFINITELY ONE OF THE TOP 5 LORDS OF THE UNDERWORLD I'VE EVER FOUGHT. YOU'VE FORCED ME TO ADMIT THAT GODS ARE STRONG.

Oh no no no Greekbros...

Ever since his entrance I knew this man was too based to lose
For the first and only time, I kneel, China

Just give me a flashback of Hades and Adamas kids!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE

Based. Can't wait for these threads to pretend it was "totally obvious" he would win despite everyone saying he was gonna get stomped. Absolute state of the Greek Pantheon though lmao

Attached: tumblr_aa0844100850feaff068f2474457b1fc_015df4d6_640.jpg (640x625, 120.11K)