How would he fare in Berserk?

How would he fare in Berserk?

Attached: THE OGRE.png (728x1197, 864.91K)

Void tier at very least

can he beat goku tho

Could kill apostles with ease and would basically become a legend like Zodd

He would have a hell of a time during the eclipse. He can go toe to toe with any of the new band of the hawk members, and demolish any other apostle. Can't see him defeat a god hand member though

His desire for a fight would lead him to becoming an apostole, sacrificing Baki n the process.

>punches away an earthquake
better than Zodd tier

>>man i wish there was some power scaling though amazingly written character imo.

I think Yujiro actually wants to fight Baki, so he'd probably just sacrifice his penis

Bros, what if yujiro had the crimson behelit and joined the god hand?
How strong would this fucker be?

Attached: 1648598545509.jpg (1046x752, 71.16K)

fuck no.

He wouldn't use outside powers, it's beneath him

In the world of Baki, yes, but in averse where the emotionally unstable gets powers by being greedy and ruthless, I don't think so.
And funnily enough, he would probably give all his power to him, die and then fight Baki in his prime while he got resurrected as his won grandson.

If we see the God Hand as the manifestations of sin of humanity, then he would be a more literal version (than what he walready is in Baki) of the god of war, conflict, fighting, strength, etc, similar to how other memebers represent guile, famin, lust, greed, etc.

He would mount the rapehorse while it mounts the woman

the real realization with this thought experiment is how absolutely powerful Jack would be as an Apostle. If PEDs are his food and water imagine how far he'd go with god damn astral magic

Attached: file.png (489x580, 399.33K)

Zodd tier. They would give each other the fight they've been looking for.

He'd beat anyone short of Skull Knight and Godhands (since they have clairvoyance).
Just look at how Retsu's destroying everything in his isekai.

Is Donovan Yujiro's type? That bussy must be real hairy, but the facial hair is a bit lacking

Attached: 1647455259949.png (618x848, 253.47K)

He would job immediately with a sissy stomach like that.

I think he'd be very happy fighting giants and dragons all day.

Attached: 1607653527714.png (570x404, 294.6K)

doesn't sound like him desu, he doesn't desire further strength, he IS strength, and like Zodd he seeks a good fight and gets pissy if he doesn't get one. if anything, that sounds more like Jack given how determined he is in his pursuit of strength and power.

>captcha START

Attached: file.png (596x914, 444.84K)

I didn't say he desires strength, I said he desires a fight, and we know he is willing to kill the mother of her child (as an act of love?) for his desires.