You now remember Eureka Seven

you now remember Eureka Seven

Attached: Eureka.jpg (600x450, 26.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openings.moe/?video=Opening4-EurekaSeven
openings.moe/?video=Ending1-EurekaSeven
openings.moe/?video=Opening1-EurekaSeven
youtube.com/watch?v=6LKqTexuCXE&list=PLyKmzY4BUq58HPEHyL3mn8kmpRyZcuodr&index=138
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anemone best girl

I watched it recently, it was very good. Surprised I had never heard of it before, felt like a classic.

This is now a Xam'd thread

Attached: youjustgotxamdNigga.jpg (1038x700, 263.22K)

>template thread

I've got 2 E7 blurays sitting like 2 feet away from me.

No now its an overman king gainer thread

Attached: 1653427886818.jpg (555x663, 82.39K)

NO THIS IS NOW A FAGGOT THREAD

Attached: GINGABISHOUNEN.jpg (1000x1500, 250.8K)

And now we're back to being an E7 thread

Attached: sld6Jx9.jpg (1600x1200, 218.85K)

Nice. Now avoid the rest of the franchise like the dickens if you know what's good for you.

For a 15+ year old show, it gets a thread on Any Forums like every month or so. Unfortunately all the sequels keep shitting on the original series so fans have become a little jaded about what it's become.

Also go read Blood Music, it's the basis for a lot of the lore surrounding the scub and the limit of question.

what do u want to talk about OP, its a decent show but Bones decided to rape the franchise and make it more convoluted than it needed to be

I'm not the OP and you type like a dirty phone poster. We can start off by talking about our favorite OPs and EDs, though. Mine are OP4 and ED1
openings.moe/?video=Opening4-EurekaSeven
openings.moe/?video=Ending1-EurekaSeven

I never forgot it. It's a good show ruined by two fucking awful main characters. Which is a particular shame when everyone else in the show on both sides of the conflict is someone fairly interesting and likable.

>phonePoster
openings.moe/?video=Opening1-EurekaSeven

Days is the better opening

Renton is a great character, though. Even if he's an insufferable kid at first, at least he is the kind of proactive go-getter that wants to get in the robot, go on an adventure, and get the girl. He has his ups and downs where he has to face the reality of the world and how it differs from his naive idealizations, and he comes out better from it all. And when his girl wants to take on all the problem of the world by herself, he punches through reality to kiss her and pull her back.

The anemone movie has one redeeming quality for having one of the best songs too youtube.com/watch?v=6LKqTexuCXE&list=PLyKmzY4BUq58HPEHyL3mn8kmpRyZcuodr&index=138

One of the best. It's a cut above in every way. I've noticed the parts people like and don't really vary depending on the individual.

Attached: Eureka x Renton yabai.jpg (1080x1075, 864.77K)

AO is better

The terrible sequels completely ruined the original for me and I feel nothing but disgust every time I think about it.

Another waste of a franchise. The movie felt like it was designed to piss people off.

I mean who was the show meant for? fujos right? didnt the movie just give them more the story was already pathetic

He was an insufferable kid for most of the show and only manned up in literally the last five minutes of the final episode. Japanese suck at coming-of-age stories.

>literally no BL pandering, no twink crossdessers, with an ugly MC
>meant for fujos
Any Forums has rotted your brain

What was with the pedo vibes of this show? The captain was quite the creeper.

>Japanese suck at coming-of-age stories.
Unironically that’s the only good story they can do. There are hundeds of manag/anime about these kind of stories. They suck at literally everything else