Tatsuki Fujimoto

Modern mangaka has already figured out how to write like Togashi. Meanwhile, you need to be exposed to atleast 300+ of sophisticated cinema to even reach the peaks of Fujimoto's writing philosophy.

Attached: Tatsuki_Fujimoto_GoodbyeEri_colored.jpg (1920x1080, 79.84K)

This is supposed to be bait, but it's unironically true

fuck off with your bait threads already, shonenshitter

Because it's not. Gege definitely got his autistic style of writing down.

This but unironically

Attached: Tatsuki Fujimoto exhibition.jpg (2048x1536, 393.82K)

This but unironically

Fujimoto is a horrible writer and one-trick pony, CSM couldnt even last less than 100 chapters with consistent quality and sidetracked into rushed shit. His stuff is already getting stale

This but unironically

>Getting stale
proceeds to write 2 more masterpiece

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-044403_Chrome.jpg (1080x1570, 456.98K)

It was masturbatory trash and tried way too hard to pull at one's heartstrings with melodramatic shit about characters you dont give a fuck about

>Fujimoto meme stopped being funny now that the real thing is back

Name 5 movies

Why would the real thing be relevant when the "copy" with better fight choreography exist.

Attached: ZomboDroid 25052022045331.jpg (757x114, 29.56K)

>with better fight choreography
Kek.

>melodrama
Good to know you only understood his writing on the surface level and nothing more.

Holy shit, shut the fuck up and read more manga you fucking child

Attached: 1653425102675.jpg (1080x439, 114.91K)

> read more manga
Why would i do that when even hayao miyazaki is disdained by this otaku centric industry? He was right when he said that manga & anime should be inspired by real life and other mediums instead of by itself. Thats why fujimoto's work is out of the ordinary.

You can also watch The Room 100 times.

Don't worry. Fujimoto has already achieved enlightenment to appreciate movies like Sharknado and The room.

shut the fuck up you midwit

Fujimoto and gege are pale imitations

I dont think togashi would like that.

These shitty bait threads are one the main reasons i don't bother with Fujimoto threads anyomore on Any Forums because mods and jannies can't even do their job properly and delete these shitty bait threads and retards can't stop falling for obvious falseflagging and baits.

Imitation? I would like to think Gege is the natural evolution of Togashi. On the ither hand, fujimoto is it's own copy, nor does he have a copycat.

But they are funny, and the meme status protects Fujimoto of actually being called a hack.