"Oh yes, you must be user right? I'm Mr...

"Oh yes, you must be user right? I'm Mr. Foldger and I need you to babysit my daughter Anya while me and my wife go on a missi- I mean vacation. What are your qualifications and how would you look after my daughter while i'm away?"

Attached: Is-SPY-x-FAMILY-streaming-on-netflix.jpg (1280x720, 118.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v2290
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sex

Thats the plot of this VN
vndb.org/v2290

Don't worry Mr. Forger, I read Usagi Drop and Kodomo no Jikan, I know everything there is to know about childcare

I played princess maker 2, 3 and 5.

I thought that people only let girls babysit these days...why are you taking a chance on me..?

I'm an expert in rape correction.

>"No sir, it won't be a problem. Have a good trip!"
>"All right, little one, go get yourself a cup of coffee. We're going toe-to-toe with the Russkies tonight."

Attached: Harpoon 3e.jpg (725x900, 148.97K)

>people only let girls babysit these days
I'm a babysitter.

Attached: EpMDQVTVoAAoyvk.jpg (622x419, 15.8K)

>I thought that people only let girls babysit these days.
And that's a good thing! One of my cousins actually lost his virginity that way.

I am an expert in watching children's Japanese animation and playing minecraft.

He can "lose his virginity" to a male too. That's not an excuse.

Storytime?

We can play Around Us together.

To be frank with you sir by all means you should not entrust me in any position of responsibility, power, or authority at all. Many good folk have died/suffered under my leadership yet for some reason I have never been punished or rebuked for my incompetency. I have strewn a path of fire and destruction through every project, mission or plan I have ever had notable hand in ways you cannot unfathomably imagine. Yes despite my countless failings I have been promoted or rewarded for my ineptitude that to this days astounds me! Frankly you seem nice and your little girl does too, but the last thing I need on my conscious is a another dead child to think about.

Attached: 1584957043508.jpg (960x960, 45.57K)

The babysitter probably used him as a dildo. Nothing much to "narrate".

I hate Ostanians.

Attached: Babysitter Shinka.jpg (1280x1780, 688.39K)

>Don't worry sir, I will protect her
>Okay little girl, let's begin. What do you know of the art of war?

Attached: Motobe.png (398x795, 252.62K)

Thanks, user. I wanted to replay this one, but for hell of it I couldn't remember the name. Many thanks.

Mom and dad were away with an inheritance dispute in another city, cousin had to study for winter exams. Mom asked a friend's daughter if she could keep an eye on him and help with his studies. She was 16, he was 9. He "studied" alright. At least that's the story he told me.

>At least that's the story he told me.
Let me guess, you wouldn't know the girl because she goes to a different school?