Waht does spider tank pussy feel like

waht does spider tank pussy feel like

Attached: 943D1236-E4E3-42A8-9853-46F11F345E8E.jpg (237x235, 11.36K)

when you drink a beer cask this big it doesnt matter

Attached: Bateau-Ghost-In-The-Shell-c.jpg (500x703, 113.05K)

If it's bad he could easily get with operator instead

Attached: operating.jpg (672x352, 39.96K)

Fun to learn how Togusa got his gun

Cool that the new bad guy won

Warm raspberry pi.

Why the fuck is Major leaving the team AGAIN?! THE FUCK

Purin being a copy?! The real one dead as fuck and the Major doesn't give a shit. The hell!

Attached: valentine_in_the_shell_by_vladcorail.jpg (600x802, 152.06K)

is that what batou implies with his "natural oil?"

Leaving again since its time to pull out the plug outta the wish granter kid.Reboot time.Also second spoiler I'd say wasnt this one of the theme in one of the old series or movies? Having ghost and not having them? Human or not? Its a neverending debate if one want to get into it due to the technological advancement in Gits' world.

Attached: Ghost in the Shell - SAC_2045 - S02E12 - 1080p WEB x264 -NanDesuKa (NF).mkv_snapshot_15.19.760.jpg (1920x1080, 342.43K)

based and checked

Wait. There are people who actually paypig that jewflix abomination?

Its a subscription, I dont think anyone already on netflix paid extra for it.Shit bretty good, go get it at your nearest pirate site.

cute

Tachikomas aren't for lewding, you sick bastard.

Batou is so cool

They don't come equipped with one, so whatever you install.

Is it decent?
I've held off of anything 2045 for the last few years because I was worried about the plot being awful or turning awful.

2045 S2 was on par with S1 of SAC

what the fuck happened in the last episode

I thought it was great. First few episodes were kinda bad but it gets more and more interesting each episode. Second half/season is all great. It's engaging throughout. I thought Kamiyama has lost it since Eden of the East but this one proves that he is still capable of writing a compelling narrative.

what happened in the last episode. is it meant to be ambiguous, where we dont know if major pulled the plug or not? was nukes ever dropped? did batou know who purin was, or was it his ghost giving him some bad feelings? was togusa's relationship with his family repaired or is he living in his double-think dream, since he had that nuclear button in his hand?
season 1 was absolute dogshit, but season 2 wasn't too bad.

I only saw the orignal Gits movie and the two seasons of Stand Alone Complex. I'm happy with how the gits universe is fleshed out in my mind right now.