I just got done watching samurai champloo, trigun and cowboy bebop for the millionth time

i just got done watching samurai champloo, trigun and cowboy bebop for the millionth time.

i wanna watch outlaw star or space dandy next but have no idea which one to start with. ive watched a ton of older animes but recently i saw prison school and thought it was hilarious so im kind of getting into newer anime as well

Attached: 7cdf69f2152792f0cdf3c2f949ce9475.jpg (400x375, 27.46K)

Outlaw star first
Space dandy
Watch gintama because it has a shitload of references to old anime.

alright cool, i just brought it up and started watching the first episode of outlaw star

and i added gintama to my list lol

Watch bleach too until the end of the soul society arc.
Space adventure cobra is good.
Vampire hunter D
For more modern anime:
Jojo
Mob psycho 100
No game no life.

I don't care about you. Trigun is pretty gud, tho.

its a classic for sure

Add GTO onto your watch list; Great Teacher Onizuka.
Kinda funny; Kinda serious.

>im kind of getting into newer anime as well
Don't. Anime went to shit during the new millennium; stick to the classics instead.

sadly ive seen a few that arent that great, i watched that one that was the evangelion rip off i cant remember the name. with the pink haired girl everyone faps to constantly, it wouldve been a fine romance anime set in the future but the whole klazosaur shit or whatever was a watered down turd compared to the angels in evangelion

i also watched that one where the chick wakes up in a serial killers "floor" and they go floor by floor, it was interesting but the constant "i wont let anyone but you kill me!" was mega cringe af and it hurt watching that shit

also watched deadman wonderland again for the first time in forever, i love that one but the melodramatic crap kind of put me off and i had to ignore those scenes.

does anyone else have this problem? where newish/newer anime has this cringey autismo vibe sometimes even if the plot is creative and interesting?

>i wanna watch outlaw star
do this, and make sure to watch the bluray rips that were released in the past 5 years or whenever.

At some point anime stopped showing good stories and started the downhill of mediocrity, repetition and salewhoring that is today's anime. Listen to that user and check some of the older anime that still had soul poured into it.

I just got done watching Outlaw Star after 20 years of not viewing.

It holds up as really fun and entertaining schlock, but it really doesn't have great writing chops.

So I guess it's about how I remembered it.

im on episode 5 and its been pretty entertaining so far, i made sure to add all the suggestions to my watch list.

based, came here to say this
do it for the wooden horse

Ok

space dandy was kino def watch it

Hakugei: Legend of the Moby Dick

y'all posting in a recommendation thread

Attached: 1359440203666.png (278x464, 168.16K)

>Champloo, Dandy, Prison School, Trigun
Sounds like you're starting off on the right foot user.
It's literally impossible to find rips that aren't the BD releases

Attached: ctarlposting.gif (500x374, 792.75K)

At some point we stopped producing good threads and started the downhill of obsessive nostalgia, soul posting and other assorted Any Forums faggotry.
Thank you for you’re contribution user.